Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything going on near Lewisville tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything going on near Lewisville tonight?

Bored and want to get out. Was thinking of grabbing a beer or 2 at redneck heaven but wanted to see if anything else was going on first as I don't feel like drinking alone lol

loser!

Comment

I know right? Was going to go to redneck heaven but it's fucking packed. Ended up at tilted kilt figured I'd try this place out.

Comment

It's Friday night. Everything is going to be packed.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          I meant packed as in not a single fucking seat unless I wanted to sit outside. Tilted kilt has plenty of open seats. Must mean this place sucks lol. Good thing I'm not eating.

Comment

I'm up at Redneck almost every Monday or Tuesday. Tilted Kilt is always dead, I don't know how they stay in business. I've even been up there during lunch and it's dead. Redneck is always busy, almost doesn't matter what time of day it seems. I'd come up there tonight, but it's a buddy's birthday and we are about to head downtown. I live just a couple miles from Redneck.

Comment

Yea I hoping redneck dies down in a bit after the people there eating dinner leave. This place isn't bad and I haven't seen a girl I wouldn't bang yet. But the staff at redneck heaven seems......friendlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                Yea I hoping redneck dies down in a bit after the people there eating dinner leave. This place isn't bad and I haven't seen a girl I wouldn't bang yet. But the staff at redneck heaven seems......friendlier.
                Fo sho! I know most of them up at Redneck. It's weird though, the night staff is totally different from the day staff.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  Fo sho! I know most of them up at Redneck. It's weird though, the night staff is totally different from the day staff.
                  B team ftl!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    Like yo aaaaass!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                      Like yo aaaaass!
                      Damn!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd come creep out some girls with you if I still lived over there.

Comment

I'm at home in Frisco already lol

Comment

Shit I should have checked this last night, I live about a block from redneck and I'm a regular.
                            Ded

Comment

Do you play pool, Chris? I'd be willing to meet up sometime at redneck and then head over to Crazy 8's afterward and shoot some stick. If you give me a day or two heads up.

Comment

Working...
                              X