Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone ever had someone just irritate you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever had someone just irritate you?

You dont really have any real reasoning behind it. The person just irritates you with every little thing they do. For example, i am working with a girl that irritates the everloving shit out of me. I cant stand the way she talks, the music she is listening to, the way she is supposed to be training me at this pt job i am working. I have asked this bitch three times a specific question and she hasnt answered it. Its driving me nuts. And to top it off, this a late night shift, so there is no one else to interact with.

I hear ya....there r many people that I just hate to hear even talk...

Comment

Well she isnt talking now. Just sleeping. God this bitch is irritating.

Comment

My ex-husband. He can be standing there, completely silent, but I can't even stand the way he carries himself. The sound of him breathing makes me want to kick puppies and stab kittens.

Comment

There is a woman at another store in my company that is 45, but looks 70, and she talks in this high pitched whiney baby voice, stretching words out and filling them with very fake sweetness. It isn't just once in awhile either, it is literally how she talks all the time. I want to get a tire iron every time I hear her voice.

Comment

fap in her mouth while she is sleeping

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              There is a woman at another store in my company that is 45, but looks 70, and she talks in this high pitched whiney baby voice, stretching words out and filling them with very fake sweetness. It isn't just once in awhile either, it is literally how she talks all the time. I want to get a tire iron every time I hear her voice.
              Fake sweetness is awful to listen to. its mostly why i dont like going to church.

This girl has some kind of eastern US accent, and doesn't speak english correctly. It drives me nuts.

Fyi.....she is asleep again. These are quality training hours i tell ya.
              Last edited by mstng86; 12-10-2011, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Fake sweetness is awful to listen to. its mostly why i dont like going to church.

This girl has some kind of eastern US accent, and doesnt speak engliah correctly. It drives me nuts.m

Fyi.....she is asleep again. These are quality training hours i tell ya.
                She is probably equally annoyed with you, by your laziness in typing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                  She is probably equally annoyed with you, by your laziness in typing.
                  no she doesnt read my typing. I have autocorrect off and dont feel the need to proof read at this time of day.

I will fix it just for you cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Well she isnt talking now. Just sleeping. God this bitch is irritating.
                    Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      Pics?
                      oh shit just don't draw a mustache on her pic or you will get suspended

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Pics?
                        Not worth the kb's on my phone.

Comment

Yep. It's called people who talk to me. If I want to talk, I'll speak to you.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'd venture at least 90% of people I encounter fall into this category
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Last edited by VaderTT; 12-10-2011, 11:51 AM.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X