Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
    If you're in OK, who's leaving hostess wrappers in my bushes?
    I'm letting Geor borrow my time share.

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    Mike eats ding dongs while playing with his wing wong
    Truth!

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    lol nice location edit. Yes, Im still in PA.
    It's too fucking cold up here for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
      How about, Redheadintx or 99shestang?
      Wharz April?!

LOL @ the mycobra claims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        I'm letting Geor borrow my time share.

Truth!

It's too fucking cold up here for me!
        If he doesn't start picking up his trash, you're gonna lose your deposit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
          Seeing that the two most recent additions to the new female poster category were momentomoir and Britty-Ann, fuck a bunch of that noise. Both of those dumb fucks deserved to be weeded out.
          Afuckingmen. We don't go after the ones worth keeping.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Wharz April?!
            She's busy posting on FB.

Comment

• Well I dont know where everyone else went, but I finally checked out this sight after not posting on the old one since around 06, and the first thread I clicked on was about the movie twilight. I will say some things have changed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel View Post
                Well I dont know where everyone else went, but I finally checked out this sight after not posting on the old one since around 06, and the first thread I clicked on was about the movie twilight. I will say some things have changed...
                The first thread you clicked on was about Twilight.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................FAG!
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Well I dont know where everyone else went, but I finally checked out this sight after not posting on the old one since around 06, and the first thread I clicked on was about the movie twilight. I will say some things have changed...
                  TITS or GTFO

Welcome back

Comment

WB Melvin!
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                      TITS or GTFO

Welcome back
                      I guess not everything has changed

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      WB Melvin!
                      Nope Mel98Z

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        The first thread you clicked on was about Twilight.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................FAG!

Uhh, chicks dig Twilight dude, though I can't speak specifically for Melanie.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          1. I wasnt the one who posted the thread, I just clicked on it.
                          2. I'm a girl so I even if I do like it I wouldnt be a fag
                          3. You are not as uncommonly smooth as you seem to think

Comment

Don't pay him any mind, he's probably drunk posting again.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Don't pay him any mind, he's probably drunk posting again.
                              thats not possible, im the only that does that!!!

Comment

Best fucking review I've ever read.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X