Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Best fucking review I've ever read.
    Review of what, exactly?

Welcome back, Mel!
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Welcome back Mel!
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Review of what, exactly?

Welcome back, Mel!
        Her synopsis of his review of her without knowing who she was. You had to have read his reviews in the movie/tv forumn to get it. He's like Ebert but on crack.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Hi Mel!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel View Post
            1. I wasnt the one who posted the thread, I just clicked on it.
            2. I'm a girl so I even if I do like it I wouldnt be a fag
            3. You are not as uncommonly smooth as you seem to think

Lulz.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• The guy that had the problems with his neighbor all the time and turned out that he was the crazy one. And also the teacher that had A&M in his name.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                The guy that had the problems with his neighbor all the time and turned out that he was the crazy one. ..

On the neighbor problems, I had a long convo on the old woman that gave me hell for so long just yesterday. Turns out that after she moved from here she began doing the same exact stuff to her new neighbors. Is supposedly suing one of them right now because the woman cleaned her fence line, on her side. Also called the cops on her because her horse put its head over the fence.

Woman is still bat shit crazy!

You mean Hook 'Em? He did have issues over the fence or whatever it was...
                Last edited by mikec; 12-14-2011, 09:22 AM. Reason: Through with ninja edits...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Best fucking review I've ever read.
                  Three posts and you're already leg humping her. You're never going to catch one if you dont slow your roll. Let them come to you grasshopper.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    And strangely enough I had a long convo on that old woman just yesterday. Turns out that after she moved from here she began doing the same exact stuff to her new neighbors. Is supposedly suing one of them right now because the woman cleaned her fence line, on her side. Also called the cops on her because her horse put its head over the fence.

Woman is still bat shit crazy!

Wait, unless you mean Hook 'Em. He did have issues over the fence or whatever it was...
                    i think he's talking about hookem...he posted up a bunch of stuff about his neighbor, then his neighbor signed up and told the real story, if i remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                      i think he's talking about hookem...he posted up a bunch of stuff about his neighbor, then his neighbor signed up and told the real story, if i remember correctly.
                      Through with ninja edits now... Lol! Took a second for the filtering software to dredge up hook ems name...

Thinking about taking a trip over by the crazy old bats place today to introduce myself to the neighbor and drop off about two inches of paperwork. Sucks to find out someone else is having to go through that BS...
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                        Through with ninja edits now... Lol! Took a second for the filtering software to dredge up hook ems name...

Thinking about taking a trip over by the crazy old bats place today to introduce myself to the neighbor and drop off about two inches of paperwork. Sucks to find out someone else is having to go through that BS...
                        I'm sure they'd appreciate that!
                        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                          I'm sure they'd appreciate that!
                          In that she went from Collin County to Dallas County, they may not know to search records on this side.

Thanks for seconding it, was halfway thinking I shouldn't do it...
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel View Post
                            Nope Mel98Z
                            I know. Was just being dumb as usual.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                              Three posts and you're already leg humping her. You're never going to catch one if you dont slow your roll. Let them come to you grasshopper.

Mel has been around longer than you have, genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Mel has been around longer than you have, genius.
                                Is she around 18-20?

Comment

Working...
                                X