Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
    That guy was a douche....
    Who had A&M in his name? I only remember ProTrash, and he had an aggie avatar
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      Mel made you swell?
      werd

What happened to Casper?

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
        On the neighbor problems, I had a long convo on the old woman that gave me hell for so long just yesterday. Turns out that after she moved from here she began doing the same exact stuff to her new neighbors. Is supposedly suing one of them right now because the woman cleaned her fence line, on her side. Also called the cops on her because her horse put its head over the fence.

Woman is still bat shit crazy!

You mean Hook 'Em? He did have issues over the fence or whatever it was...
        Yeah it was Hook'em!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
          That guy was a douche....
          Fuck yeah he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            the only one that i can think of, right off hand, is aggie97 (matt)...i'm pretty sure he's not a teacher, though.

Comment

• TAMUZ06? Didnt think he was a teacher either...

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                There is nothing wrong with Mel, so long as you can keep her and Matt from endlessly talking about the Kardashians over a Hula Hut lunch.
                LMAO! He lost the first half of his man card after he argued with me over the girls next door, and the second half when he argued with me over whether or not Kris Humphries was at fault for the divorce.

I'm pretty sure Bea has a ball or two in her night stand as well.

Comment

• can we not set the join requirements to kick out females over 25 years of age?
                  pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Y'all are thinking of Travis/Protrash, who did only have the avatar.
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                      What happened to Casper?
                      Bassics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
                        can we not set the join requirements to kick out females over 25 years of age?

Yeah, because this place isn't enough of a sausage fest as it is.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel View Post
                          LMAO! He lost the first half of his man card after he argued with me over the girls next door, and the second half when he argued with me over whether or not Kris Humphries was at fault for the divorce.

I'm pretty sure Bea has a ball or two in her night stand as well.
                          Hey, Mel!!!

<~~~Likes Mel and Bea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
                            can we not set the join requirements to kick out females over 25 years of age?
                            Only if they set the requirements to kick out douche bags as well

Comment

• OOooooooh... That Mel.

Howdy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel View Post
                                Only if they set the requirements to kick out douche bags as well
                                oh look, another old lady i wont get to bang............i'm crushed inside.
                                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                                X