Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    why is this thread still going?
    Because Luis hasn't locked it, that's why!

Just joking bro. I could care less...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
      This.

And for the record, when we switched after not getting even marginally decent treatment after all this went down, I switched to Geico and with the exact same limits and stuff, our premium went down $24/month.
      Ive always paid mine in 6 month premiums and kept 250k coverage.. maybe pm her about it but my premium is less than 70 per month if i were to pay it out right.. Unless something has changed i can total a bently and not worry about shit aside from my premium skyrocketing and whatever company hating me lol
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
        why is this thread still going?

What else do we have to do all day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          Ive always paid mine in 6 month premiums and kept 250k coverage.. maybe pm her about it but my premium is less than 70 per month if i were to pay it out right.. Unless something has changed i can total a bently and not worry about shit aside from my premium skyrocketing and whatever company hating me lol
          I think it could be free, and for some people they are just not going to mix something so important with friends - since anything can happen.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel View Post
            Its news to me if you have. We do share a name, but thats about it.
            Let me know if you want to test it out and see if it brings up any memories of previous sexual relations. Please call motherjuggz first because you'll need insurance when you cant show up to work the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              What else do we have to do all day?
              good point. carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Fuck MJ, call somebody else. I reached out to her about a quote years ago and the rate was sky high. Not to mention the fact that she was a condescending bitch. I will not be spoken down to by some fucking insurance slinger, especially one who is trying to gain my business. I have the name of a guy who got me more thorough coverage for substantially cheaper ... And he isn't a patronizing bitch.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  Let me know if you want to test it out and see if it brings up any memories of previous sexual relations. Please call motherjuggz first because you'll need insurance when you cant show up to work the next day.
                  Aflac ftw

Comment

• Dang!

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Fuck MJ, call somebody else. I reached out to her about a quote years ago and the rate was sky high. Not to mention the fact that she was a condescending bitch. I will not be spoken down to by some fucking insurance slinger, especially one who is trying to gain my business. I have the name of a guy who got me more thorough coverage for substantially cheaper ... And he isn't a patronizing bitch.
                      hmmm
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        LOLlerskating

Comment

• So does someone want to break it down on what happend with Kim and the drama? I cant seem to get it out of anyone...
                          See you later...

Comment

• Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                            So does someone want to break it down on what happend with Kim and the drama? I cant seem to get it out of anyone...
                            Her vagina was bleeding all over vegas. Seriously. She got red carpet treatment.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                              Her vagina was bleeding all over vegas. Seriously.
                              I'm confused...
                              See you later...

Comment

• Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                                I'm confused...
                                From what I remember in the thread, Juggz was having bad bleeding problems out of her woman parts. She was also smoking weed with hobo, there was a possibility of sex and blow jobs in the hotel, and she was begging everyone to pay for it all.
                                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                                X