Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
    I'm confused...
    About every month or so, women have something called a period. This is a process where an unfertilized egg rids itself from the body. Blood is involved in this process.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      About every month or so, women have something called a period. This is a process where an unfertilized egg rids itself from the body. Blood is involved in this process.
      True story.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
        From what I remember in the thread, Juggz was having bad bleeding problems out of her woman parts. She was also smoking weed with hobo, there was a possibility of sex and blow jobs in the hotel, and she was begging everyone to pay for it all.
        WOW now i need full details!

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        LOL well i learn something new everyday!
        See you later...

Comment

WOW now i need full details!

LOL well i learn something new everyday!
          Call me professor big dick.

How've you been???

And as far as your full details go, there's a thread around here somewhere -- smack forum I think that goes into good detail.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

How've you been???

And as far as your full details go, there's a thread around here somewhere -- smack forum I think that goes into good detail.
            I looked for one awhile back but i think it was deleted.

I'm doing great! Been super busy but it keeps me out of trouble....you?
            See you later...

Comment

How've you been???

I thought it got deleted?
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Comment

• You can't just poke your head in once in a blue moon and expect someone to give you full details on a long ass thread the rest of us took the time to read through!

It's like a top secret incident that we don't talk about. If you weren't around when it hapened, you'll just have to wonder.
                  Last edited by jluv; 12-21-2011, 01:02 PM. Reason: We're not supposed to mention the treehouse incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    You can't just poke your head in once in a blue moon and expect someone to give you full details on a long ass thread the rest of us took the time to read through!

It's like the treehouse incident. If you weren't around when it hapened, you'll just have to wonder.
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• I poke my head in quite a bit i just dont post much LOL.
                      See you later...

Comment

Now I want scrambled eggs for lunch

Comment

I poke my head in quite a bit i just dont post much LOL.
                          There's a leghumping joke in there somewhere, I just can't put it together at the moment.

Comment

• I poke my head in quite a bit too. Giggity!
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              It's like the treehouse incident. If you weren't around when it hapened, you'll just have to wonder.

Fucking Jared. We all agreed to let the treehouse incident die and to never mention it again.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Fucking Jared. We all agreed to let the treehouse incident die and to never mention it again.
                                It wasn't me! I have no idea what you're talking about!

Comment

Working...
                                X