Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Fucking Jared. We all agreed to let the treehouse incident die and to never mention it again.
    Did Talisman ever make a full recovery from all that shit that weekend?
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• as long as no one brings up feeding the ducks, we're all good

Comment

• haha
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
          Did Talisman ever make a full recovery from all that shit that weekend?
          I heard he walks funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            as long as no one brings up feeding the ducks, we're all good
            Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I forgot all about feeding the ducks.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Damn that was a long tim ago, I almost forgot too.

Matt you have a good memory LOL
              See you later...

Comment

• And James. I forget his screen name, but he quickly disappeared after the "I'm gonna kill myself thread?"
                Photobucket

Comment

• Ashley, we can go "feed the ducks" again if you'd like!

As for Maverick(James), he got fired from Greenleaf for threatening my ex-wife, then subsequently banned in Canada. That guy was a fucking moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                    And James. I forget his screen name, but he quickly disappeared after the "I'm gonna kill myself thread?"
                    What a loser that guy was... But while on tw subject, how many suicide threads have there been on these two boards over the years?

I remember Maverick's, Back N Black, and DammitSteve's. It seems like there have been more though.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Ashley, we can go "feed the ducks" again if you'd like!

As for Maverick(James), he got fired from Greenleaf for threatening my ex-wife, then subsequently banned in Canada. That guy was a fucking moron.
                      You really do remember everything.

Comment

What a loser that guy was... But while on tw subject, how many suicide threads have there been on these two boards over the years?

I remember Maverick's, Back N Black, and DammitSteve's. It seems like there have been more though.
                        I do remember one where leah called the guy and verified he was serious. I don't know which member it was though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          I do remember one where leah called the guy and verified he was serious. I don't know which member it was though.
                          I don't think that guy actually threatened to kill himself though. He made a thread talking about how depressed he was and why. But he never threatened to actually do it IIRC.

All those I mentioned actually threatened to take themselves out, to gain attention.

Comment

I don't think that guy actually threatened to kill himself though. He made a thread talking about how depressed he was and why. But he never threatened to actually do it IIRC.

All those I mentioned actually threatened to take themselves out, to gain attention.
                            yea i think you're right. I believe he was in the mesquite area.

Didnt futurama make multiple threads?

Comment

You really do remember everything.

Kind of hard to forget your ex-wife having to be walked to her car by security for a week to make sure some idiotic clown didn't pull something in the parking lot after he'd been shitcanned for letting his mouth get the better of him.

Comment

yea i think you're right. I believe he was in the mesquite area.

Didnt futurama make multiple threads?
                                Futurama/DammitSteve have threatened as such on at LEAST two different boards that I know of. I'm pretty sure he pulled the same shit on dfwls1 way back in the day. And yes, I'm pretty sure he has made multiple threads about it. Seemingly every time something doesn't go his way.

Comment

Working...
                                X