Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    We should update this thread!
    Who all has left?

Comment

• What's that asian guy that posts on here, Gor or something? He doesnt post here anymore

Comment

• Geor?

I didn't realize he wasn't posting anymore.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        2 people. Geor doesn't post anymore.

God bless.
        Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Whatever happened with him?
        Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        He stopped posting around the time he started dating that Ashley girl. But they promptly broke up and she got married, so he is probably avoiding her.
        Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        Not really because of that -- maybe for a little while because of that, but these days I am super busy with a new job and just don't have time to post. Plus I don't have much to say anyway. Never did, now that I think of it.

Been thinking I need to get in touch with some of y'all and see what's going on lately though. Haven't seen anybody in two years or longer. Would be good to catch up!

Comment

maybe he is, but I havent seen him post in a while, maybe Im just missing it

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            maybe he is, but I havent seen him post in a while, maybe Im just missing it
            He doesn't post much, and hasn't logged in since the reply I quoted.

Comment

Yeah, it's not fun to talk about how Geor likes men, or other nefarious acts when he doesn't post anymore.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Yeah, it's not fun to talk about how Geor likes men, or other nefarious acts when he doesn't post anymore.
                I think it's funny that the OP of this thread stopped posting after he got called out for not actually being "Alex".

Comment

I think it's funny that the OP of this thread stopped posting after he got called out for not actually being "Alex".
                  I was wondering who he was.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Man this place is getting pretty thin...

Comment

• Shit, alot of people that posted in this thread have disappeared also...conspiracy, me thinks....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        Shit, alot of people that posted in this thread have disappeared also...conspiracy, me thinks....
                        blakeski?
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          blakeski?
                          We're not hardcore enough for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Man this place is getting pretty thin...
                            You don't have to leave...you just can't stay here...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              You don't have to leave...you just can't stay here...
                              Your jokes suck dude...they've just gone down hill ever since the incident...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Man this place is getting pretty thin...
                                Particularly upon jkd's departure.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X