Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I was being a friend too. Nobody was mean or rude about it. She was making a mistake, I told her I thought what she was doing was a big mistake, and that there was no need to rush in to a situation, especially given that there was a child involved. She flipped out, took her ball, and went home.

And you know what? I was 200% correct. Last I heard, that marriage lasted around 60 days or something like that.
    she moved to h-town right?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Did they ever get married?

Comment

I was being a friend too. Nobody was mean or rude about it. She was making a mistake, I told her I thought what she was doing was a big mistake, and that there was no need to rush in to a situation, especially given that there was a child involved. She flipped out, took her ball, and went home.

And you know what? I was 200% correct. Last I heard, that marriage lasted around 60 days or something like that.
        Oh I know, I was just making the point that Matt opened his home to her and when I used to go hang out and watch UFC everything was cool, no need to trip on the truth when people that care about you are trying to help you.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        I don't why this made me bust out laughing.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Funny thing was, we didn't have any kind of falling out. We hung out at St Patty's day parade two years ago with her new boyfriend, who knew my fiance.

Then a few weeks later she deleted me and didn't return any texts. No sweat off my back really. She's a great woman, and was a great friend, I'm sure someday our paths will cross again. I got nothing but love for her.

Comment

• so did jasone disappear when ash did? she was super cool.

Comment

Sold the food truck. The new owners kept it going for a while, but I'm not sure if they are still in the same spot or not. It used to be at Durty Crow in the West 7th district. He and his wife are back in ATL now. I hear from him every once in a while. We tried to make plans to meet up in Jax a time or two, but it never worked out. Last time I talked to him was about 6 months ago.

I still have a 817-726 number for him.. is that the one you talked with him on? if you talk to him, tell that nagger i said whats up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                I think I only met her one, maybe twice, and she friended me on FB. Then unfriended me one day. I was sleepless for weeks!
                I hate it when I get unfriended on facebook, especially by chicks. As soon as I got married they started dropping like flies so I can only assume they were only after my body. It's okay though, my wife has plenty of hot friends and most of them are younger and have better jobs than the ones that edumped me.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                  so did jasone disappear when ash did? she was super cool.

Jason still posts here and there. He just got married 2 weekends ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Did they ever get married?
                    Yes.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                    Yes.
                    Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    Nope, she removed me on facebook.
                    Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    Funny thing was, we didn't have any kind of falling out. We hung out at St Patty's day parade two years ago with her new boyfriend, who knew my fiance. Then a few weeks later she deleted me and didn't return any texts.
                    I think that's why I was thinking you two were still friends. I know you commented on things of hers, long after she deleted me. She deleted me when all that stuff went down, whenever it was. A loooong time ago.

For the record, I don't have a problem with her either. She's a sweet girl, and deserves all the happiness in the world. That's why I spoke up when I did. I didn't speak my mind to be a dick. I assume she thought I was just being an ass, but it was genuine concern.

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    so did jasone disappear when ash did? she was super cool.
                    No, but he's been busy getting run over by trucks and getting married and shit. I'll let him know you're asking. Expect unsolicited dick pics in 3....2....

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    I still have a 817-726 number for him.. is that the one you talked with him on? if you talk to him, tell that lint licker i said whats up.
                    That's the same number I have, so it was good the last time we talked. Will do.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think that's why I was thinking you two were still friends. I know you commented on things of hers, long after she deleted me. She deleted me when all that stuff went down, whenever it was. A loooong time ago.

It wasn't terribly long ago.

Because it is motherfucking worth it!!!!!!!!!!! I am now officially divorced! Thank you my dear sweet all knowing, loving, and all powerful Lord God in Heaven! LISTEN UP PEOPLE!!!! Do not stay with someone that you should not be with! Stop the madness! There is someone AMAZING out there waiting for you. Someone that

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I don't remember what city I was in, nor what I did last week. It was a long time ago by my standards.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Good read.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• bump

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              bump
                              Did we lose more?

Comment

• pretty sure these dudes are gone.

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                                I have 3 horde and 4 alliance. Right now I'm enjoying my 90 BE Ret Palli
                                Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                Health pools have shrunk, damage has shrunk, all of the stat numbers have shrunk, as they were getting a bit ridiculous. I think my 90 warrior in 5-teens ilvl gear has some 45k health instead of half a million? I don't think that health number is correct. I'll log onto him when I get home to double check.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X