Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    That's the same dumb shit people have been posting is "going to happen any minute now" for the last decade. The world has changed a lot since 2000. Get busy posting new threads or shut the hell up.
    Still feeling crappy?

Comment

• We're all growing up and have jobs and kids and stuff that takes time.

Not to mention that there are a huge amount of idiots that love to spew bad information on the internet. They did, people contradicted their bad info, and they got mad. They left.

Part sales are horrible, posting anything nets you some brokedick offering you half of what you have it listed for, and then get mad when you decline their offer. It became more headache than it was worth.

But it's the longtime members that are killing this place.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        I concur. Im surprsied a facebook page hasnt beed started like they did on dfw5.0s. There FB page is really active and the spirit is alot like this place...well like it use to be.
        ??? like the logo but its dead...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DFW-M...90407677647677

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          I believe one of the things that helps attract new people is the for sale section. This board's for sale section is not lively, and then being...rough on new folks with nothing to really add...

I remember when I joined, I was mostly in the garage section and there was a lot of good feedback...etc. Then the rest was entertainment and buying off the for sale group.

Might have to start thinking about Reddit or something now.
          Im gonna hate it when the plug is pulled as this is my internet home. I think most forums are probably going to die anyways and go the way of Facebook.

Comment

Im gonna hate it when the plug is pulled as this is my internet home. I think most forums are probably going to die anyways and go the way of Facebook.
            i hope most forums don't do that, i dont do facejunk

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
              It looks like its set up as a page and not a active group. I do vaguely remember something about now that Ive seen the link. It needs to be set up where you request to join instead of "Liking" the page.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                i hope most forums don't do that, i dont do facejunk
                I love Facebook, myself. I use it to keep up with cars stuff and people I dont get to hang out with all the time. I dont really post personal shit up and delete people with drama. If you look on my "wall", its mainly cars and dogs lol.

Comment

I love Facebook, myself. I use it to keep up with cars stuff and people I dont get to hang out with all the time. I dont really post personal shit up and delete people with drama. If you look on my "wall", its mainly cars and dogs lol.
                  Id never be friends on facebook with boardmembers.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    Id never be friends on facebook with boardmembers.
                    Oh reeeeaaaalllly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      Still feeling crappy?

Is this supposed to imply my wellness had some impact on what I posted? I was offline for a couple of hours this afternoon, came back, hit New Posts, and had 2 pages worth of new reading material. This place is going to stop at any second though, you know, just like last year, and the year before, and the year before that, on back to around 2005.

Comment

Oh reeeeaaaalllly?
                        True story. How's the Lincoln coming along?

Comment

Is this supposed to imply my wellness had some impact on what I posted? I was offline for a couple of hours this afternoon, came back, hit New Posts, and had 2 pages worth of new reading material. This place is going to stop at any second though, you know, just like last year, and the year before, and the year before that, on back to around 2005.
                          Both

Comment

• Shaggin Wagon, you've started 5 new threads this YEAR. The last one in July. Ceyko, you've started 4. What would the two of you like to talk about, aside, of course, from the inevitable lack of new reading material that somehow everyone else is responsible for providing you both with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              True story. How's the Lincoln coming along?
                              Good, getting close to laying bondo down on the main part of the body. I cured her little bit of cancer. She's a bigger undertaking than I planned, but it always happens that way.

Comment

Shaggin Wagon, you've started 5 new threads this YEAR. The last one in July. Ceyko, you've started 4. What would the two of you like to talk about, aside, of course, from the inevitable lack of new reading material that somehow everyone else is responsible for providing you both with?
                                I wouldn't mind talking about all the articles I read on reddit, then find them posted here a few hours later.

The only thing I see here that I don't see on reddit as much is the FTP threads every day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X