Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    Im just whining my same bitch that the negativity has chased away many members.
    was it negativity towards them?

because I don't receive any negativity on this board... I sometimes get tired of the same arguments between the same people, but I just ignore it

I see LESS negativity overall these days.

as for newbs? this place has NEVER been kind to newbs. What this does is weed out fucking pussies who can't banter/aren't witty/can't let shit roll off their back.

This isn't some watered down bullshit autoguide forum, and I wouldn't be here if it were. I don't add shit for content, but I certainly don't piss and moan about lack of content.
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      as for newbs? this place has NEVER been kind to newbs. What this does is weed out fucking pussies who can't banter/aren't witty/can't let shit roll off their back.
      I get that we're not too kind to newbs. However, for a good while there, people were jacking with newbs just on the sheer premise for the fun of it. This place used to be a hotbed of activity (pun intended?) with tons of guys and gals posting. I just find it disappointing that we're down to around 40-50 guys posting and maybe a few gals. Case in point? Hardly anyone showed up to the Christmas party. Just kind of sucks, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
        I get that we're not too kind to newbs. However, for a good while there, people were jacking with newbs just on the sheer premise for the fun of it. This place used to be a hotbed of activity (pun intended?) with tons of guys and gals posting. I just find it disappointing that we're down to around 40-50 guys posting and maybe a few gals. Case in point? Hardly anyone showed up to the Christmas party. Just kind of sucks, IMO.
        Gotta remember, there's the Canadian site which split the forum, too. The core members moved over, but I think you now have a split on "random" people looking for DFW based Mustang forum.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
          Gotta remember, there's the Canadian site which split the forum, too. The core members moved over, but I think you now have a split on "random" people looking for DFW based Mustang forum.
          dfw50's?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Split the forum? There hasn't been any content over there in years

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
              I get what you're saying, but everybody is getting older and have families and shit. Do I miss hanging out with everybody? Of course, but I don't want to hang out with a bunch of people I've never met who happen to be into mustangs because I miss the old days. And mustangs are what draws most random newbs here after all.

This isn't a mustang site. It hasn't been for a long time. It's a social forum. It's a unique forum that has clearly stood the test of time. If people are bored with it, don't like it, or want to freshen it up? Go somewhere else or start shitting some air effects. This isn't the only forum I'm on. I have plenty of local car/truck related GTG's I can attend if I want.

If I want to hang out with dfwm peeps, I want to hang with actual dfwm peeps, not a bunch of autoguide level mustang fags that I have zero common interest with
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                Split the forum? There hasn't been any content over there in years
                I stand corrected then. I know I haven't visited it awhile, but just did. And to your point, the only recent posts were from advertisers. LOL.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Split the forum? There hasn't been any content over there in years
                  Flanders is probably over there talking to himself and loving every second of it.

Comment

• A lot of the full on retards have been banned. We don't have them to make fun of anymore. That equals less drama/enjoyment. Some people need to be careful what they wish for.

Comment

• The annual Christmas party tends to be more of the old schoolers than noobs, for what that's worth. I also think the one last week flopped because people just plan to attend this week's instead. That's my excuse. Cooter, you should come out!

And who cares if the board is slower than it used to be? It's a message board. It probably shouldn't be the biggest thing you have going on in your life.

Comment

• This place is always slower in December due to the holidays as well. And I agree with Jared, I think this weekends party will have a good turnout. Hell, hardly anyone even said they were going to the one at Back 9 anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          This place is always slower in December due to the holidays as well. And I agree with Jared, I think this weekends party will have a good turnout. Hell, hardly anyone even said they were going to the one at Back 9 anyway.
                          I didnt really understand the reasoning for the Addison party, other than the normal assholes that find any reason to bitch about not going that never go anyways saying Arlington was too far or didnt have a ventilation system.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            I didnt really understand the reasoning for the Addison party, other than the normal assholes that find any reason to bitch about not going that never go anyways saying Arlington was too far or didnt have a ventilation system.
                            probably because the Tarrant County Christmas party didn't start until the same West side assholes started bitching that the Dallas party at Old San Francisco Rose was too far away... oh and that whole bad apples spoiled the bunch stolen liquor bottle fiasco that made us have to find another location (back nine)

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

What a bunch of assholes!

Comment

probably because the Tarrant County Christmas party didn't start until the same West side assholes started bitching that the Dallas party at Old San Francisco Rose was too far away... oh and that whole bad apples spoiled the bunch stolen liquor bottle fiasco that made us have to find another location (back nine)

No, it's because Dallas folks bitch and moan like hell if they have to cross 360.

Comment

Working...
                                X