Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post
    Still alive! Girls got older and took a lot more time to be a dad! Hell, I got older. 51 now.

MikeC had been doing some work at the house. We were planning out some major league renovations for 2015 just a few weeks ago so he's been over quite a bit lately.

Total shock. I wanted to come on the board and see what was setup for his family if anything. I've been also helping with some $$$ for final arrangements.

Y'all be good.
    Did you find the post on the donations from SEB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Wiecked View Post
      Always have been a bit salty. I will have to have you out for a BBQ. She how well you fair coming out to a small farm.
      Would love to, but I live in Virginia now.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        Would love to, but I live in Virginia now.
        Excuses already I see.

What part, I was through Western VA last summer.

Comment

Excuses already I see.

What part, I was through Western VA last summer.
          I'll PM you.

Comment

Still alive! Girls got older and took a lot more time to be a dad! Hell, I got older. 51 now.

MikeC had been doing some work at the house. We were planning out some major league renovations for 2015 just a few weeks ago so he's been over quite a bit lately.

Total shock. I wanted to come on the board and see what was setup for his family if anything. I've been also helping with some $$$ for final arrangements.

Y'all be good.
            Glad to see you're doing well.

Comment

It is. I can't see any of your friends on Facebook due to your settings I guess. I went a different path but also got religious as you put it, but I just wanted to say hi. I can't remember their last name, what was it and I can search for it.

I can never tell what I have set to what on that jackass website. Didn't even know I had it set up like that.

Comment

Y'all be good.
                Good to hear from you.

Originally posted by Joe Wiecked View Post
                Did you find the post on the donations from SEB?
                Yes, he found it and donated.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I can never tell what I have set to what on that jackass website. Didn't even know I had it set up like that.
                  Yeah I hear ya. It probably is the best way to set it. Prevents people from trolling your friends.

Comment

Y'all be good.
                    So uh... exactly how old are those girls now?

Comment

Y'all be good.

BTW, good to see you posting again Eric! Don't be a stranger.

Comment

• Is the She Ra Jeremy the same as Poisond281?

Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post

Y'all be good.
                        Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                        Glad to see you're doing well.
                        This!
                        Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        So uh... exactly how old are those girls now?
                        And a little bit of this...haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                          Is the She Ra Jeremy the same as Poisond281?

No. He was Yobro. Poisoned281 married gc2 several years ago after her and Duff split.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            No. He was Yobro. Poisoned281 married gc2 several years ago after her and Duff split.
                            Speaking of disappearing members, GC2 came back under some new name, threatened to start a GTG at a biker bar, and then disappeared again.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              Speaking of disappearing members, GC2 came back under some new name, threatened to start a GTG at a biker bar, and then disappeared again.

Victorious was the name. Not sure what else is up, she rarely posts on FB any more.

Comment

Y'all be good.
                                wow. glad to see you are doing good! its been a while!

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X