Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    It was 5 or so years ago, don't know if I can find them... and even if I could, I wouldn't post them.

Just had to throw it out there that I had them and am actually a pseudo-upstanding person.
    We all want to be "upstanding". Please share pics to help.

Comment

It was 5 or so years ago, don't know if I can find them... and even if I could, I wouldn't post them.

Just had to throw it out there that I had them and am actually a pseudo-upstanding person.
      I wouldn't really consider e-mailing them to me as posting them.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• What about mycobra? Don't remember much about her or any drama, but IIRC she was fun to look at...
        I remember some pic of her sitting on the ground in a rather suggestive way, perhaps drunk and a bunch of jellies going ape shit saying she was a slut. Fun thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          and a bunch of jellies going ape shit saying she was a slut. Fun thread.
          The women regulars on here always attack new female members. Makes for very entertaining reads. Probably why we rarely get new females on here.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Trade?

I just ran across Rene's tits in the soap filled bathtub the other day. Was surprised I still had them...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
              Trade?

I just ran across Rene's tits in the soap filled bathtub the other day. Was surprised I still had them...
              Barf

Comment

• Originally posted by Beej
                Throw my name on that list as well. But Erfan, hell he hasnt been around since 2003
                Northshore, 4:30 today? I need to drag someone around the trail.
                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  What about mycobra?
                  Awww yeah. Emily was my favorite eye candy. She's of a good age now. I bet she's hot as hell. As long as you didn't put on college weight.
                  Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    Barf

LMAO! You must have seen them...
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• There were some NICE pictures of MyCobra in red lace bra and panties from The Lizard Lounge floating around way back. Never met her, but she was cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                        LMAO! You must have seen them...
                        See. Yack. Delete. The whole process took about 10 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          There were some NICE pictures of MyCobra in red lace bra and panties from The Lizard Lounge floating around way back. Never met her, but she was cute.
                          Emily came out to a few Sonic GTG's back in the day, nice girl, and kept her slutty side in check in person (unfortunately).

Comment

• What was the dude that worshiped her.

I also remeber how pissed she was when she was offered a job at hooters. How degrading it was.

Then the last pics I saw she was like a cage dancer or go go girl or some shit.

Comment

• Either this broad was around before my time, I never saw the pics, or my memory is complete shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                                Awww yeah. Emily was my favorite eye candy. She's of a good age now. I bet she's hot as hell. As long as you didn't put on college weight.
                                Is this her FB page?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X