Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      Board traffic was up from what I heard.
      Everyone was just logging in to see what Talisman said next!

Seriously though, sometimes it's good to take a break from things and change up routines, especially with social environments like this board. I know I will get into lulls where I won't get on for days, or even weeks.

Comment

• The board traffic being up couldn't have anything to do with the weather being nicer and people leaving their homes to wrench on shit. Not at all. People love to work on their projects in shit weather.

Comment

• We had 1.1 million pageviews for Jan 2015, that bested out the previous 6 months. Guess we are not dying after all....
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Nah...he was hard to deal with and had a few nuthuggers that swung to his aid anytime he got into it. Anyone that hard to deal with did us a favor by leaving. He was always trying to be king dick.
            Pot.... meet kettle....

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              The board traffic being up couldn't have anything to do with the weather being nicer and people leaving their homes to wrench on shit. Not at all. People love to work on their projects in shit weather.
              Well..,. if people are outside wrenching on their car because of the nice weather, wouldnt that make traffic go down because people are working on their car instead cruising the internet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                Well..,. if people are outside wrenching on their car because of the nice weather, wouldnt that make traffic go down because people are working on their car instead cruising the internet?
                The specific argument was made that all of these new wrenching stories/photos were getting posted, so no.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  The specific argument was made that all of these new wrenching stories/photos were getting posted, so no.
                  oh....

Comment

• I liked eric, But he went out of his way to bust on people. Even if it was called for and sometimes it wasnt. I still feel the board is better off with that type of poster gone no matter who it is. Sure it provided some entertainment, and it also got old as fuck. More the latter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      We had 1.1 million pageviews for Jan 2015, that bested out the previous 6 months. Guess we are not dying after all....
                      That's great news. Happy to hear it.

Comment

• Eric left?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Eric left?
                          who's Eric?
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            who's Eric?
                            Pennywise?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              who's Eric?
                              I think his screen name was like cocksmack or something gay like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                                I think his screen name was like cocksmack or something gay like that.
                                I thought you left!?

Comment

Working...
                                X