Ticketmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticketmaster

did anyone else get the long ass email about letigation taking place on their fees?

yes.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

That's one company I dislike with a passion. I hope they have their @$$ handed to them.
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Yes.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

wonder if I will get another check for 71 cents like I did from Ebay!?
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I didn't have time to read through it. So which fees are being disputed? The convenience fee? That is bullshit.

Comment

Yes. TM has been raping it's customers for years one inflated fee after another. But like a crackhead to the only dealer in town, I give them my money on a regular basis so I can go to shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                Yes. TM has been raping it's customers for years one inflated fee after another. But like a crackhead to the only dealer in town, I give them my money on a regular basis so I can go to shows.
                Same here. Anymore it seems damn near everything sells out. Buying from the box office isn't a viable option on anything popular. Ticket brokers mark shit up 200+%, so they have their own "fees". Ticketmaster has a monopoly on the market, and they've been taking full advantage of it for years.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Same here. Anymore it seems damn near everything sells out. Buying from the box office isn't a viable option on anything popular. Ticket brokers mark shit up 200+%, so they have their own "fees". Ticketmaster has a monopoly on the market, and they've been taking full advantage of it for years.
                  Hell, they're even in the scalping business now with StubHub.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Another lawsuit?!

This is whats wrong with this Fing country. SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA - COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CURT SCHLESINGER and PETER LO RE, on behalf themselves and the Class, v. TICKETMASTER, a Delaware

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      eh, its the same one. Didn't do a search. I figured if a thread had been started, it would be long and notable since just about every person is a customer of theirs.

Comment

Got an email about it the other day.

Comment

And in order to recieve your credit you'll have to spend more money. I'd rather just see them pay everyone they screwed individual checks.

Comment

Working...
                          X