Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran hacked the GPS on the drone??

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Drones are the future of warfare! Herp.

Comment

I find it hard to think that we will not retaliate in some way, shape or form
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Is it sad that I believe the raghead government over our government? If this is true and the government has known about this exploit for a while now, then that is our own damn fault.

I still believe that this lost drone was some sort of decoy or sabotage tool though.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          Is it sad that I believe the raghead government over our government? If this is true and the government has known about this exploit for a while now, then that is our own damn fault.

I still believe that this lost drone was some sort of decoy or sabotage tool though.
          would be an excellent way to implement a stuxnet-esque attack.

I read a statement (yesterday, i think) that said the DOD was saying the colors and lines of the captured plane in the video weren't right.. but lol @ believing our govt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post

It would be funny if that bitch was a bomb...

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
              It would be funny if that bitch was a bomb...
              No shit. Equipped with a geiger counter so any trace of uranium is senses, it blows the place sky high.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                Doubtful. Our President is a bit of a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

I heard obsama is on the way to get on his knees and beg for it back right now!

And I believe that they did hack it. They've already got the best computer savvy brains available shipped in from Russia and China to try and beat Stuxnet. Why is it so hard to believe they would only be working on that one problem?
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    Where's Teddy when you need him....gotta carry a big stick

Comment

We should be flying sorties right into their airspace, daring them to shoot, like we did to N. Korea.

Comment

Pretty much.

"We've asked for it back. We'll see how the Iranians respond," Obama said.
                        "The U.S. spy plane is among the assets of the Islamic Republic of Iran," Vahidi told reporters Tuesday, according to the semi-official Fars News Agency. "Our country will decide what to do with it."

Comment

And I believe that they did hack it. They've already got the best computer savvy brains available shipped in from Russia and China to try and beat Stuxnet. Why is it so hard to believe they would only be working on that one problem?
                          Don't discount Iran's own. Two of the most brilliant professors I had at university were Iranian expatriates.
                          Men have become the tools of their tools.
                          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                            Don't discount Iran's own. Two of the most brilliant professors I had at university were Iranian expatriates.

And this is why I think the time is now to set them back some more. The last thing we need is every country in the Middle East to have Nuclear weapons. They have these councils with laws that state you do not develop this without permission from the masses and yet Iran just laughs.
                            Political pressure is the pussy (our president) way of fighting even though we have to abide...but wait, they are not abiding the law so why should we not have covert teams in Iran so we can easily deny them just as they do of their intentions to be able to produce a nuclear weapon?

Fucking stupid and I say that knowing that our own government is only protecting their ass and not the best interest of the nation...my opinion

Comment

Send another one in with minute yet high yield explosive devices. Wait till they have them in the same vicinity. Detonate.
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                              X