Reef Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reef Tanks

Who has them and what kind of setup do you run?
    Wanna see my care face???

I will be pming you when I'm ready for another

Comment

Cool

Comment

I had a 250g berlin in a glass oceanic with a lifereef sump, refugiun and skimmer. I'm planning for another but have to work out the carpentry as ita going into a load bearing wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
          I had a 250g berlin in a glass oceanic with a lifereef sump, refugiun and skimmer. I'm planning for another but have to work out the carpentry as ita going into a load bearing wall.
          Nice! I have always wanted a in wall tank, maybe someday. I have a 60 and a 29, the 60 is fish only and the 29 is my reef tank. I have only been into the hobby a few years but I love it!

Comment

I'm stuck on nano tanks but my ac failed in the house the summer before last and I'm not gonna rebuild till I buy a new house . So what I had was 20 tall reef tank with 12k 150w hqi and 2 t-5ho's 420's . Mp40w, Tunze 9002 skimmer . Built a 10 gal 3 section sump with a mj1200 for a return pump . It had mostly sps and with some lps and a couple clams . I kept a pigmy angel ,flame hawk ,ocalerious clown , and two purple fire fish .
            Next to the bed I made a DIY all in one seahorse tank with a couple of pinto seehorses and a shit ton of blue leg hermit crabs to clean up the mess from the horses .
            I have so much salt water shit laying around it's killing me . I have about ten tanks in storage and need to sell all of it . The next tank will be a 185 . But I still want a dedicated seahorse tank next to the bed .
            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
              I'm stuck on nano tanks but my ac failed in the house the summer before last and I'm not gonna rebuild till I buy a new house . So what I had was 20 tall reef tank with 12k 150w hqi and 2 t-5ho's 420's . Mp40w, Tunze 9002 skimmer . Built a 10 gal 3 section sump with a mj1200 for a return pump . It had mostly sps and with some lps and a couple clams . I kept a pigmy angel ,flame hawk ,ocalerious clown , and two purple fire fish .
              Next to the bed I made a DIY all in one seahorse tank with a couple of pinto seehorses and a shit ton of blue leg hermit crabs to clean up the mess from the horses .
              I have so much salt water shit laying around it's killing me . I have about ten tanks in storage and need to sell all of it . The next tank will be a 185 . But I still want a dedicated seahorse tank next to the bed .
              pm sent

Comment

Shit, I'll take one of your tanks!! I want to upgrade from my 20gal.
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I actually have a little 3 gallon sitting around too! That's kinda what I started out with.

Comment

I have a 156g Starfire tank w/50g sump. No recent pics.
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Been thru too many, currently running a 300g reef. I keep kicking around the idea of getting out of it since I am always short on car money. I really need to stick with one hobby but the reef tanks are so nice when they are done right. Got a pair of skunk clowns that lay eggs next to their carpet nem weekly

Comment

No kidding bout the cash... After i got the tank setup and stocked i was curious what it cost.. $60 / gallon. If i had known going in it woulda changed my perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
                          Been thru too many, currently running a 300g reef. I keep kicking around the idea of getting out of it since I am always short on car money. I really need to stick with one hobby but the reef tanks are so nice when they are done right. Got a pair of skunk clowns that lay eggs next to their carpet nem weekly
                          Do they ever hatch?

Comment

60 a gallon! I will stick with my African Chiclids!

Comment

For the people with reef tanks check out my ad in the for sale section.

Comment

Working...
                              X