"Help" Anyone know of a Pediatric in or near G?P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Help" Anyone know of a Pediatric in or near G?P

My little boy is sick not sick enough to go spend all day and night at Childrens. If anyone knows of a Pediatric near GP thats open today le me know?

TIA
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

What's are his symptoms?

You won't find a non-emergent care family practice open on a Sunday. Your options are a Hospital ER. You may want to look for an Urgent Care Center facility in your area, but even those are closed on Sundays in most cases.

Comment

What Tim said. Look for a care now or the like if you don't want to go the ER.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Web Hosting from Just Host. Professional Web hosting services with free domain name, unlimited web hosting space and unlimited bandwidth.

Comment

Fever, chills, and cough... Thanks DFWmustangs
          I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
            This.

Or like what has been said, 24 hour emergency places. I've had to do that twice with my son. It seems like he likes to get sick on either holidays and days when our pediatrician is closed.

Comment

My little guy picked Christmas Eve to split his forehead open. Blood was frikkin' everywhere!

Hope the little guy is ok.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Too bad you dont know a doctor that could call in an antibiotic for you.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Too bad you dont know a doctor that could call in an antibiotic for you.
                  I laughed. Dave you're the shit man. Glad to have met you.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                  X