No announcement yet.

Whiskey aficionados

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ I have the same ones. Used once but too bulky. Besides I prefer a single cube in the scotch and drink my bourbon straight.

David

Comment

• I still have ice left when I finish my drink. I keep a bottle of Crown Reserve in the Freezer. LOL
      04 GT
      91 LX

Comment

• I have some of these and they work very well:
        [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Teroforma-1220-Whisky-Stones/dp/B002GZX2DE[/ame]

Puts a slight chill on your whisky/whiskey and you just throw them in the dishwasher when done.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
          I still have ice left when I finish my drink. I keep a bottle of Crown Reserve in the Freezer. LOL
          My liquor cabinet is a full size refrigerator on the back porch
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• My stash
            03 cobra

Comment

• Picked this up on the recommendation of the guy at the liquor store and I must say it is pretty darn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Gentlemen, I may have found a solution to chilling your whiskey without watering it down, or using the stones that don't seem to work so great:

This was delivered earlier today and I just gave it a test drive. What can I say, this thing is fucking awesome. Highly recommend for you guys that have been having issues with the soap stones. It's a rare day I find a new "tool" to add to my liquor cabinet, but this is great.

Strangely enough, I got the idea to start looking for this from the new Star Trek movie. Kirk is in a bar ordering whiskey and has a sphere of ice in it. I thought that looked like a pretty good idea, so I started looking around. I think you guys will really dig this if you like your whiskey slightly chilled.

Comment

• The stones suck. Stainless steel cubes is the way to go.

Comment

• I got a thing like that from Makers Mark for Christmas one year.

Comment

• This sphere ice is so fucking... cool. I love this stuff. Going to be a good night.

Comment

• it would prolly chip my already chipped tooth.

sidenote: just finished a nice tall glass of horizon 0% organic milk.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I'm 6 fingers in and starting to grin psychotically.

Comment

• thats gay, man

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              thats gay, man

Sup.

Comment

• how many fingers are you up to now? thumb too?

Comment

Working...
                                X