Whiskey aficionados

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    how many fingers are you up to now? thumb too?

Almost a whole fist!

Comment

• 4 3rds dri k kyes

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
        4 3rds dri k kyes
        Exactly

Comment

• what's up with whiskey and oj? tolerable?

i'm out of beer, and i have crown but nothing to mix it with except oj. too lazy to go to store. not fond of whiskey shots.

brb

Comment

• ^^ its not 6 fingers good, but i might let you take me home

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
              4 3rds dri k kyes
              Making cirrhosising

Comment

• It's not the absolute best but it's certainly not the worst out there. Mainly posting b/c its a cool pic

Comment

• This is the whiskey bar at the wedding reception I'm at right now in Daytona Beach. Thought you guys would enjoy.

The chalkboard says, "NO MIXERS" and the decanter is full of a home distilled awesomeness.

Last edited by Strychnine; 09-29-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Where's the free tickets there?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                      Making cirrhosising
                      Lol

Comment

• In my next life, I want to be Matt!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                          In my next life, I want to be Matt!

David
                          I think the OP needs to be transferred to him, then redone to fit that ballin stuff he/yall drink. I never would have thought it would live this long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Where's the free tickets there?!
                            Come on over lol

Only here was I not surprised to see men in three piece suits wearing cowboy hats and drinking canned Modelo while they discuss the merits of a stainless Submariner vs gold.
                            Last edited by Strychnine; 09-29-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Slider, Jimmy, and other homebrewers...

Ever thought about doing a bourbon-barrel brew? (or at least a whiskey barrel)

Based on the description I'm guessing these are from Balcones in Waco.

Our 5 Gallon Used Whiskey Barrel from Balcones Distilling makes a great vessel for infusing whiskey and oak into your favorite homebrews. These barrels come with a rubber bung.

Homebrew Whiskey Barrels

Give your next batch of home-brewed beer just the right amount of barrel-aged flavor with these used Homebrew Whiskey Barrels ($90). These barrels were used to age Texas-distilled blue corn whiskey for six months, making them ideal for containing your favorite barley wine, porter, or stout. Each five-gallon barrel is made from American white oak, and has been charred on the inside for an excellent smoky taste. They come with a stand and a rubber bung. They're available in very limited quantities, so pick one up while you still can.

Comment

• That Macallan made the drive home a bit smoother, albeit highly paranoid.

I also learned, that wearing an Aggie shirt gets you free shots from alumni.

Comment

Working...
                                X