No announcement yet.

Whiskey aficionados

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my haul home from Colorado this weekend.

Comment

• If anyone ever has a need to stay somewhere in lubbock, My drunk self was pretty happy with their bourbon selection when I got back to the Overton Hotel saturday, because apparently I took a picture of it. Of course this is coming from midland where you are just happy if the have makers.

This is also a great song for drinking whiskey on your back porch during a nice evening.
      Last edited by GrayStangGT; 04-01-2014, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Good stuff!

I know bulliet bourbon is becoming my new favorite in the reasonable price range

Comment

• I found some scotch tasting notes on another website I peruse. These are terrific...

Mike Avery on Glen Eden - 'If it were a person it would be a red-headed stepchild you'd have to beat...'

Robert Montgomery on House of Stuart - 'The best thing about it is that the plastic bottle is recyclable.'

Brian Palmer on Johnnie Walker Red Label - 'Keep Walking. That's what I'll do the next time I see it in a bar.'

Simon Godfrey on Isle of Jura 10yo - 'I wouldn't even use it to power the lawn mower.'

Bill Buchan on Sheep Dip - 'Sheep Dip by name, sheep dip by nature... Yeuchh..'

Keith Bourgeois on Speyburn 10yo - 'The smell of turpentine and the taste of shoe polish.'

Daniel Bond on Edradour 10yo - 'How did they make this? Burn gummibears and dissolve them in gasoline?'

Henk Daalmeijer on J&B - 'It keeps you smiling all night because it pulls your gums back over your teeth.'

Harry Butler on Old Smuggler - 'Its singular redeeming quality is the finish that vanishes within seconds.'

W. Morgenstern on Loch Dhu 10yo - 'This stuff is like licking an ashtray.'

David Means on Loch Dhu 10yo - 'Needs no water. What it really needs is to be poured down the nearest sink.'

Christos Sigalas on Tullibardine 10yo - 'It's like licking Wembley's Arena green grass. Good only for drunk hooligans.'

W. Ripley on Mekong - 'Never drink anything that only gets a lukewarm recommendation from an Australian infantryman!'

S. Godfrey on Tobermory - 'While Tobermory may be a fine name for a womble, as a whisky it should be avoided at all costs.'
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
            I know bulliet bourbon is becoming my new favorite in the reasonable price range
            I love the rye.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Made a special neck wrap and top out of ACUs for a buddy coming home from Afghanistan
              Originally posted by Yale
              I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
                Made a special neck wrap and top out of ACUs for a buddy coming home from Afghanistan
                Badass gift.

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
                  Yup, love it!
                  Ded

Comment

Made a special neck wrap and top out of ACUs for a buddy coming home from Afghanistan
                    That's awesome.

Comment

Nice dude! Looks tasty.
                      Ded

Comment

• DIY Copper Moonshine Still Kit From Clawhammer Supply

Monday, April 28, 2014
                        By: Mattie Schuler

Behold the copper moonshine still for home-distillation from Clawhammer Supply, a small company started by one guy who really likes beer.

The coolest part? You build the still yourself. With the kit, you’ll get pre-drilled machine-cut parts, copper rivets, plus all the required pipe and fitting. Grab a hammer, a plumbing torch, a small spool of lead-free plumbing solder, some pliers, sandpaper, and maybe a vise—oh, and your computer to follow the step-by-step online videos.

A few hours later, and you’ve got a five-gallon moonshine still.

$249, clawhammersupply.com

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't distilling anything, even for personal consumption, illegal?
                          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                            Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't distilling anything, even for personal consumption, illegal?
                            No, you can own a still and distill your own water. Liquor on the other hand is completely illegal without a license.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Here's my score in Colorado. Im not sure how much I can bring back on the plane in my checked bags but if anyone wants a bottle let me know.

Comment

• ^^ If you can get an xtra one on your bag nab me one up. I can paypal you the cash or get it to you when you get back into town. Never tried it but sounds tasty!

Comment

Working...
                                X