• Show
Clear All

• I like Glenlivet 15y or Macallan 18y.
    1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cman7482 View Post
      I say go with one of these or both.

I have both of those sitting at my parents house.
      2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
      www.militarystangs.com

Comment

• Has anyone gotten to try this new Ft Worth made whiskey? Saw a report on the news last night about it...

Right now it's just a blended whiskey, with a bourbon to be released after aging 5 years

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.
        --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
          I like Glenlivet 15y or Macallan 18y.
          Aren't you like 12 years old?

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
            Has anyone gotten to try this new Ft Worth made whiskey? Saw a report on the news last night about it...

Right now it's just a blended whiskey, with a bourbon to be released after aging 5 years

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/188198...-worth-whiskey
            I'll try it, but I'm not a big fan of blended whiskeys. As for their bourbon, looks like it's a straight bourbon vs a blended, I guess we'll see next year how it tastes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Or appreciate their differences and love both.

Have you had, or even heard of, Rebecca Creek Whiskey? Same distillery that makes Enchanted Rock Vodka.

Or Ranger Creek? They are doing 9 month aged batches in smaller barrels (better wood:liquid ratio, they say) near San Antonio.

The dichotomy of an old Kentucky rickhouse and a shipping container kinda turns me off of this new one as I think part of the allure of bourbon for me is the history and tradition... but I still want to try it.

I tried the Rebecca Creek at a tasting and bought a bottle. Pretty decent stuff. Would do again.

Matt, you ever try Eagle Rare? I'm on my third bottle and this stuff is insane. REALLY good stuff. Good price too.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                Has anyone gotten to try this new Ft Worth made whiskey? Saw a report on the news last night about it...

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/188198...-worth-whiskey
                I enjoyed it, the bar at the Omni in Ft. Worth had it as their special 2 weekends ago...I would definitely drink it again although I am not sure what a bottle runs at the store.

Comment

Comment

• After reading one of these threads awhile back i went and picked up this today. Bout to break it open and Try it out.

QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Are you desirable? Are you irresistible? Maybe if you drank bourbon with me, it would help. Maybe if you kissed me and I could taste the sting in your mouth it would help. If you drank bourbon with me naked. If you smelled of bourbon as you fucked me, it would help. It would increase my esteem for you. If you poured bourbon onto your naked body and said to me "drink this". If you spread your legs and you had bourbon dripping from your breasts and your pussy and said "drink here" then I could fall in love with you. Because then I would have a purpose. To clean you up and that, that would prove that I'm worth something. I'd lick you clean so that you could go away and fuck someone else.

Comment

• Well alright then, Eric you worry me sometimes lol.

As far as the whiskey its pretty damn good.

Comment

• It's from Leaving Las Vegas.

Comment

• Ah never watched it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                              After reading one of these threads awhile back i went and picked up this today. Bout to break it open and Try it out.
                              You won't regret it, Booker's is the shit. I'm picking up a bottle this weekend to keep me warm up in Taos, NM next week.

Comment

• Good night to jewrick. Bookers gets it done

Comment

Working...
                                X