No announcement yet.

Whiskey aficionados

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the one that goes down the smoothest with the least alcohol burn? That's the one I want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger View Post
      What's the one that goes down the smoothest with the least alcohol burn? That's the one I want.
      Get the fuck out, pussy.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Get the fuck out, pussy.
        lol!

Comment

What's the one that goes down the smoothest with the least alcohol burn? That's the one I want.
          Moscato.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Sounds like what you need is a bottle of Booker's.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

2%

David

Comment

Semen.

Comment

Hey man, this Aaron, you shouldn't drink. It's bad for you dude.

Comment

• Heh.

Its just that I've had all the rest, now I want to try the barrel aged stuff that they CLAIM goes down smooth. Want to see if its true. Frankly I don't believe it. Then again my whiskey knowledge doesn't extend past Jack Daniels. Maybe I'll try that stuff that DON suggested. Once I google it and see that its not just some exotic form of semen.

Comment

Heh.

Its just that I've had all the rest, now I want to try the barrel aged stuff that they CLAIM goes down smooth. Want to see if its true. Frankly I don't believe it. Then again my whiskey knowledge doesn't extend past Jack Daniels. Maybe I'll try that stuff that DON suggested. Once I google it and see that its not just some exotic form of semen.
                      You've tried everything else, but you've only had Jack Daniels? Does not compute. How old are you?

Comment

• I said my knowledge. What I actually know about it. Not that I haven't tried it. To clarify

Comment

I said my knowledge. What I actually know about it. Not that I haven't tried it. To clarify
                          I don't even know what that means. One of us is stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            I don't even know what that means. One of us is stupid.
                            just one?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              just one?
                              Touché

Comment

now I want to try the barrel aged stuff

Any whiskey that's brown is barrel aged. So 90% of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X