• Show
Clear All

• One word "delicious!"

Comment

• today's haul... none of the Spec's at home have this stuff

this oughta last me a year!

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Todays haul. Never tried any of this and figured it was cheaper at the Mega Store in MX. Looking online might all be the same back home. Total was $168 usd for 2 1800 anejo, 2 corralejo anejo,1 Ron Barcelo Gran Platinum, 1 Woodford Reserve Distiller's Select.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
        Last edited by fordracing19; 06-29-2014, 05:12 PM.
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Some TX on a lazy Friday evening

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Some TX on a lazy Friday evening

It's still my favorite right now.

Comment

• I did the stranahan's tour while I was in Denver last week, probably one of the best tours I have been on.

They have a cabinet full of bottles and let you rifle through it to find one with a saying you like the best.
              Last edited by GrayStangGT; 07-26-2014, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Happy Friday, gents.

How's life?

Comment

• Cool pic sir.

David

Comment

• Some of you know, that I am building houses. I got tasked with finishing a spec home that our sales counselor has bought. It has been a stressful, pain in my rear with all of his changes. I guess he sensed my frustration and started apologizing. He asked me about a week ago what my drink of choice was. I told him my go to was Knob Creek. Well, today he shows up with this:

Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Would you guys be interested in setting up a tour at Balcones? It's here in Waco and their single malt has done very well at competitions.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                        Would you guys be interested in setting up a tour at Balcones? It's here in Waco and their single malt has done very well at competitions.

http://www.balconesdistilling.com/singlemalt
                        In!

Comment

• Had an outside chance opportunity to be a part of an investment group doing some capital infusions into Balcones. Really a neat story on how well Balcones has done in such a short period of time and Chip is quite the character.

Bought a bottle last week of their Single Malt and haven't opened it up yet. Pretty hard to find due their production issues (i.e. can't make enough of it for demand), hence the potential capital infusion opportunity.

Anyway, a tour of Balcones would be cool!
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                            Bought a bottle last week of their Single Malt and haven't opened it up yet. Pretty hard to find due their production issues (i.e. can't make enough of it for demand), hence the potential capital infusion opportunity.
                            I wouldn't open it. You could probably trade it for a 1911 or tacticool AR.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                              I wouldn't open it. You could probably trade it for a 1911 or tacticool AR.
                              Are you serious? I bought it for $65 or so at a Spec's here in town last Saturday. It's rare, but I didn't think it's that rare..

edit: here's a pic I took last weekend

Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

• I'll give you tree fiddy.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X