Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now I know what it feels like to get hit in the nuts with a sledgehammer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have asked for a freebie on here. I've got a hook up and can get a limited number of free tickets to stuff at the GL... usually.
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
      Should have asked for a freebie on here. I've got a hook up and can get a limited number of free tickets to stuff at the GL... usually.
      about that freebie....
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        about that freebie....
        x2....The wife has hinted several times about this thing.

Comment

Let me see what I can do, but I'm not making any promises.
          Owner of Titan Towing

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

As I was reading this thread I was thinking through my head if I could in free I would definitely go.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Can I be 2nd in line if you can get freebies? Got some family from out of town coming in next week.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

jason going to the Gaylord is kinda like a homecoming of sorts.
                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by grape View Post
                  jason going to the gaylord is kinda like a homecoming of sorts.
                  qft.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                    Can I be 2nd in line if you can get freebies? Got some family from out of town coming in next week.
                    CJ is first, then mstg89, and you if I have any left. I might be getting as many as 10 tickets so we'll just have to see what's left.
                    Owner of Titan Towing

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                      For anyone considering going to the Gaylord Ice, a little FYI. The engineering firm that rated that tent to hold all that shit was about the tenth firm consulted. None of the others would sign off on it. There is a very high probability of another structure failure inside of that tent. (It has happened before.)

Do yourself a favor, save your money. Don't bother supporting a company who knowingly puts its customers' lives at risk to save a few bucks.
                      Interesting.
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

CJ is first, then mstg89, and you if I have any left. I might be getting as many as 10 tickets so we'll just have to see what's left.
                        I'll take all 10. 2 for me and the wife, and 8 to light my cigar.

Comment

about that freebie....
                          I'll take all 10. 2 for me and the wife, and 8 to light my cigar.
                          son of a bish.

Comment

Working...
                          X