No announcement yet.

You just got knocked the f... Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will probably get sued by the perp, he should have shot that bitch in the face.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Lmfao!

Comment

Clean it up! Greatness!

Comment

Good for him!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I wouldn't have lasted long at Blockbuster...
            Jumped on any hoods lately?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
              Jumped on any hoods lately?

Officially, I have no idea to what you are referring, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Officially, I have no idea to what you are referring, sir.
                Aw, come on. The statute of limitations are waaaaaay over for that.

I like the guy's mug shot all swollen up. I hope he remembers that picture the next time he thinks about robbing a store.

Oh, and of course he had to leave on a stretcher. What happened to cleaining him up, and throwing his ass in jail. Now the taxpayers have to pay for an amberlamps ride, ER visit, and ride to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  Blockbuster told us we'd be fired if we ever attempted to stop thieves, then wondered why their shrink rate was so high.
                  Was the pay really worth letting people rob the store you work at? I highly doubt it. Besides, if it escalated to armed robbery(for cash) it is your life you're trying to protect, not theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    Blockbuster told us we'd be fired if we ever attempted to stop thieves, then wondered why their shrink rate was so high.
                    There have also been a lot of Blockbuster employees that would have friends walk in and take an armload of stuff, and then call the police to make a report with a generic suspect description and say that they did not see the car they got into....

Comment

Working...
                    X