Question for the PoPo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the PoPo

So I daily drive a Miata, it keeps me out of trouble for the most part, pretty inconspicuous, I go fast in corners instead of in a straight line which is usually more legal than exceeding the speed limit, etc.

Anyways, I went to lunch with a buddy, I'm sure we looked like a couple of fags rolling in my miata with the top down, I take left turn at about 40, car gets a little sideways, after the turn is complete I see the officer going the other way in his squad car, I am in Irving currently.

Once I see him I figure it would be no big deal cause I wasn't speeding (much), I may have been going 5 over, I then turn right on NW Hwy, and as I pass the dallas city limit sign I see him barreling down the road after me, he gets on my ass and whoop whoops his siren, I signaled to him I was going to pull over up ahead (for safety) he keeps whoop whooping so I just pulled over on NW highway.

He gets out of his car pretty pissed off, and said get over here, so I get out of my car and walk over to him, tell him I was trying to pull over in a safe spot, he said "you pull over when I tell you to pull over", I think he was pissed cause I was going further and further away from his jurisdiction, not sure, but he said I was speeding.

I told him I had no idea how fast I was going (I really wasn't sure), he told me to get the F out of there and next time he was going to bust my ass, I previously asked him several times how fast I was going and he never answered me, after he told me to leave I asked again and he said 53, maybe he just made that up? I think the speed limit was 40.

Anyways, my question is, why did he let me go, I'm sure he could have still taxed me if he wanted to? I am pretty sure he lost sight of me for a moment, and by the time I pulled over we were in Dallas, but I figure he still would have taxed me.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Was it a fat ass in one of the new Chargers?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Was it a fat ass in one of the new Chargers?
      trick question?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        trick question?

god bless.
        Not all cops are fat fucks, like not all are crooks. lulz though!

He was obviously on O'Connor/Riverside, and the stop occurred in front of or just beyond the Centennial. I've had an IPD dickhead pull the same shit. I don't know if he patrols that area, or if it's just coincidence because the North police substation is half a mile up the road from there.

IPD has three different styles of cars. White crown vics, white chargers, and the new ones are silver and black.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Not all cops are fat fucks, like not all are crooks. lulz though!

He was obviously on O'Connor/Riverside, and the stop occurred in front of or just beyond the Centennial. I've had an IPD dickhead pull the same shit. I don't know if he patrols that area, or if it's just coincidence because the North police substation is half a mile up the road from there.

IPD has three different styles of cars. White crown vics, white chargers, and the new ones are silver and black.
          Exactly right on the location, he was black, not fat.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

He didn't have anything on you. He could have tried reckless driving, but he probably didn't even have enough for that. From what you said it sounds like big dick syndrome.
            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

IPD's black and silver chargers are sexy.

Comment

I had one stop me for doing the same thing coming on to Macarthur from royal ln in Irving in my E36. He told me he wasn't pulling me over for speeding, he was pulling me over for not slowing for the turn ( I must have taken it @ 40-44mph). Nice guy though, didn't act all pissy but I've had them do that when I didn't pull over exactly when and where they want, all about the power I guess.
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                  I had one stop me for doing the same thing coming on to Macarthur from royal ln in Irving in my E36. He told me he wasn't pulling me over for speeding, he was pulling me over for not slowing for the turn ( I must have taken it @ 40-44mph). Nice guy though, didn't act all pissy but I've had them do that when I didn't pull over exactly when and where they want, all about the power I guess.
                  Wow, so you legally have to slow down for a turn, interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    Wow, so you legally have to slow down for a turn, interesting...
                    Well, he didn't ticket me so I guess not.
                    Ded

Comment

Elvis is jealous he wasn't riding bitch in the Miata.

Comment

I'd like to see THREEFINGERPETE shoehorned into a Miata.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                          I'd like to see THREEFINGERPETE shoehorned into a Miata.
                          Paul would definitely call Lap then

Comment

I'm pretty sure that his jurisdiction is the entire county that the city he works for is in.

Comment

Had something similar happen to me in October. I live out in Nevada where the roads are narrow and suck bad. Speed limit on FM 6 is 60 mph. Side roads are 45 mph. You can do 40 or maybe 45 at best on most. The sheriff lives on one of the worst roads. Anyways, me and my dad leave early one morning around 6:00AM with my 4 year old (buckled into his Simpson racing car seat) we both had fresh open cups of coffee in our hands as we pass the Sheriff in his driveway. He pulls out and follows me for about 1/4 mile, after we pass a side road he turns on the lights I was like hmm. he must have got a call as I'm going right at 40mph any more we would be wearing our coffee. I pull over some to let him by when he gets on my ass and turns the siren on. I go down about 1000 feet and pull over into a pasture entrance. This was the ONLY place to safely pull over unless you just park on the road. He makes me get out stand behind the truck while I give him my DL, CHL, and Insurance he is in my face asking why I was running/not pulling over when he flipped the lights on. I tell him I did not think it was safe, he says I would expect that from some girl but not a man. He then tells me that what I did was a good way to get a ride to jail. I told him well if you will let my dad take my truck and son home we can go I would be happy to explain this to the judge. He claimed I was doing 55mph when I passed by him, I said well give me a ticket and I will see you in court. To my surprise he gives me back my stuff and says have a nice day.

I think he decided that it would not be a good idea to piss off his neighbor since I only live about 1/2 mile from him. It was fairly obvious that he was on a adrenalin rush at the beginning of the stop then calmed down a bunch. My dad said he just didn't get any pussy the night before.

Comment

Working...
                              X