Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the worst customer service experiences i have ever heard of.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot that fucker in the temple and let the world be just a tad bit better.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I hope they sue him for everything he has and every will own
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        Update:

Now Paul is trying to extort his old company:

The saga of PR failure from Paul Christoforo, the now former PR man for N-Control, is not over. After his verbal abuse of a customer led to some good old fashioned Internet justice, N-Control’s new PR guy has let slip some details of how Christoforo is conducting himself and attempting to extort money from N-Control.

According to new PR rep Moisés Chiullan, Christoforo has been claiming via email that his tantrum was the best thing that ever happened to the delayed Avenger Controller. He says the attention will make the company a success, and he wants compensation. Chiullan claims that Christoforo has been holding various email and social media accounts for N-Control hostage in an effort to get a favorable contract drawn up.

Christoforo reportedly wants an upfront bonus, and ongoing compensation for the foreseeable future. N-Control is not backing down, and is evaluating its options for dealing with Christoforo. The new representative has clarified that the Avenger Controller website is not under Christoforo’s control, so mail sent there should be answered properly.
        The only people that win are the lawyers. I sure as hell hope that he doesn't see a dime.

I do have to point out an ironic statement from his original diatribe: watch the way you talk to people you never know who they know.

Comment

Working...
        X