Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what age would you let a kid stay home alone after school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Case closed then. Im out. God bless you for your service and be safe out there.
    I win!

I appreciate it. It snowed a shit ton last night some I'm stuck here, bored as shit...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
      Which actually isn't good news for him. That means it'll be all down hill from here.
      When it's all said and done, it'll probably mean going from wanting it three times a day to once a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        If you would read the page you'd realize that the comment wasn't even directed at you. Lol. You are the one that turned it on yourself. But nahh, you just read my post looking for something negative to say. I also never implied to be jealous of me, I was talking about Robert/tc.
        So who is jealous and undersexed, then?
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          So who is jealous and undersexed, then?
          Did you not read the thread? My argument is invalid.
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
            When it's all said and done, it'll probably mean going from wanting it three times a day to once a day.
            Oh the humanity!!! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
              I realize that it wasn't originally, but you tried to use me as the failed proof of your invalid point. Remember, all your points are invalid. Even when you agree with me, invalid. Even when I agree with you, your half is invalid.

Write that down.
              I had no idea this thread had turned into quite the comic relief!!! LMFAO

As for the rest of the thread, thanks for the reminder that little kids are always up to no good. I'll be going through a repeat in a few years and have learned a few things from the first time around with my now 18yr old daughter. It's been a freaking beat down since she was about 13.

Comment

• Pics of the 18yr old? j/k

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post

As for the rest of the thread, thanks for the reminder that little kids are always up to no good. I'll be going through a repeat in a few years and have learned a few things from the first time around with my now 18yr old daughter. It's been a freaking beat down since she was about 13.
                  You are welcome lol.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post

Does she smoke?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      Pics of the 18yr old? j/k
                      imakeelyou!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Is she smokin?
                        Fixed.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Working...