No announcement yet.

Devil's mustang (craigslist)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read that earlyer and loved it. I bet he made most of it up other than the panties part. I buy it if we worth fixing. But its only worth that needing no work.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
      fuck you, jump to conclusions much you dumb mother fucker. i'm not even sure if my pay will be cut or not and if it is, it will be cut by probably more than you make in a year. as a supplement income and in preparation as to the uncertain future, i have ventured into trying to make some side money with mustangs, ohhhhhhh im so fucking lame for making money and saving it.
      go slit your wrists you piece of shit

edit: read the thread again. my question was can it be reduced to the fact that i have had another child over a year ago. you sound like cooter did in that thread. you guys are saying because i am paying a certain amount and may(key word being may) be able to have it reduced to the amount every other dad in texas pays who has 2 children, i should just leave it at the current rate to be a good dad?
      http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...=child+support

Do whats right, cheap ass.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post

Do whats right, cheap ass.
        You are an idiot. No point arguing that.

Comment

You are an idiot. No point arguing that.
          Better than being a dead beat dad.

Comment

Better than being a dead beat dad.
            The very fact that you can even form an opinion of my parenting worth with what little you know speaks volumes of your ingnorance. I venture to say the only reason you call your skank wife's ex spooge supplier a dead beat is
            A) he has a bigger Dick than you
            B) he makes more money than you there fore has a nicer car/ house than you
            C) all of the above

Seriously, just because that tramp still thinks of her ex when she pity fucks you doesn't mean everybody is a deadbeat

Comment

The very fact that you can even form an opinion of my parenting worth with what little you know speaks volumes of your ingnorance. I venture to say the only reason you call your skank wife's ex spooge supplier a dead beat is
              A) he has a bigger Dick than you
              B) he makes more money than you there fore has a nicer car/ house than you
              C) all of the above

Seriously, just because that tramp still thinks of her ex when she pity fucks you doesn't mean everybody is a deadbeat

Now we know why she kicked you to the curb, Talk about my wife, hows the aids going with the kid?

Comment

Now we know why she kicked you to the curb, Talk about my wife, hows the aids going with the kid?
                I noticed you avoided everything I said. Not worth arguing with you. Like i said idiot. You couldnt even get your own material to come at me. It's ok, size doesn't matter bro lulz

Comment

I noticed you avoided everything I said. Not worth arguing with you. Like i said idiot. You couldnt even get your own material to come at me. It's ok, size doesn't matter bro lulz
                  Im sorry did you say something?
                  I kick trash to the curb, kind of like your x did.

Comment

Working...
                  X