No announcement yet.

New 2012 GT owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought the louder they were in public, the more submissive they were at home behind closed doors?

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
      You seem like a guy who has no back bone. Your fiancee told you what kind of car to get, and you immediately delete pictures when people are just joking around... it is known that white guys like this usually are with black women. Black women tend to be more dominant and men like that need a dominant bitch to order them around.

Nothing wrong it is just an observation.
      She never tells me what kind of car to get, she just thought since I was already on the hunt for a new car and that I should just give the new mustang a try. Reason why I removed my stuff, like I said before I joined the wrong one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Bye View Post
        She never tells me what kind of car to get, she just thought since I was already on the hunt for a new car and that I should just give the new mustang a try. Reason why I removed my stuff, like I said before I joined the wrong one.
        So she IS black.....
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
          So she IS black.....
          did you not see her pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            This sounds really familar, this wouldn't have happend to you would it?

lulz

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              did you not see her pic?
              Nope
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

OP, is it true once you go black, you never go back?

Comment

Love the humor and the haters, tyvm! Obviously I came to the wrong forum, my bad lol.
                  I can see why not many people use this place, the maturity level is so damn high!
                  I removed em, cause apparently I am at the wrong place lol.
                  I took them down since it looks like I apparently joined the wrong forum.
                  God dammit, then fucking kick rocks, already !!! Quit being a stupid whiney fucking bitch and saying that "you apparently joined the wrong forum."

This is just how shit works around here. If you are too much of a fucking cry-baby pussy, don't let the God damned door hit ya in the ass !!

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                    Nope

Comment

• Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                      OP, is it true once you go black, you never go back?
                      For me its true, lol. Been with her for 11 years now, and wouldn't want it any other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                        God dammit, then fucking kick rocks, already !!! Quit being a stupid whiney fucking bitch and saying that "you apparently joined the wrong forum."

This is just how shit works around here. If you are too much of a fucking cry-baby pussy, don't let the God damned door hit ya in the ass !!
                        HE'S NOT A CRY BABY AARON! He already said so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Bye View Post
                          Did you vote for Barack Hussein Obama in the last presidential election, or were you too young to vote then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Bye View Post
                            For me its true, lol. Been with her for 11 years now, and wouldn't want it any other way.
                            You've got me beat, I've only been with her for 2 years.

Comment

• Can someone please explain what the fuck happened here?
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                Can someone please explain what the fuck happened here?
                                Posted an intro about me and my car and people jumped on me, thats about it. So you didn't miss much of anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X