Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    If I had a car that could do this, I would do it without hesitation

Rent a V6 Mustang and do a track day. I'd bet you're slow as fuck around a roadcourse.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
      ahem! We don't have any track dates scheduled this year for our school but there are plenty of places I still teach that you monkies can find out whether you just THINK you can drive or whether you actually can. I'd bet 90% of you THINK you can drive but will be humbled in your first track day event by a miata driven by a girl.

If you are truly interested in doing an event, look up the local HPDE events at the various tracks in the state. You will get hooked....trust me!
      Recently got my race car out from the back of the gararage and have been working on it. Hope to see you at the track soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Gettin' sketchy up in here!
        [x] Funny
        [ ] Stupid

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
          Rent a V6 Mustang and do a track day. I'd bet you're slow as fuck around a roadcourse.
          Of course I am, i never done it before.

You're such a smart person, but for some reason I'd bet you have a balding mullet, fucked up teeth, fat as fuck and stink like an ash tray.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            [ ] Stupid
            [ ] Funny
            [x] Stupid Funny
            Fixed
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

You're such a smart person, but for some reason I'd bet you have a balding mullet, fucked up teeth, fat as fuck and stink like an ash tray.
              Lmfao! You definetly don't know "the bizzle"... His roomate is probably one of the best driver's on this site, and Matt can hold his own down just fine as well...

Comment

He is a good guy and really good driver. I'm pretty sure that the Penske group is not scouting him out. Being said, all of us sportsmen racers enjoy what we do for fun and we think (and probably are) better drivers than most. If you have not had the opportunity to do a road racing track day, come on out.

Comment

I'm just waiting for a cop to ask me when he pulls me over if I'm a race car driver or something to that effect. That being said, I have yet to come across a driving situation I couldn't handle. I've never done any road coarse stuff, but I'd like to give it a shot. Anyone have a car I can borrow for a bit?

Lol, all my crazy driving was done in a Honda civic.

The coupe is unstable as fuck.
                  Tell that to your strut towers, jackass.

Comment

I've been told by a lot of people that I'm a pretty good wheel man but I don't think so behind a car. Put me on a bike and I can do power slides, drag race, lean over, etc... pretty well
                    -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                    -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                    -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                    -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                    -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

You got me!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                        You got me!
                        you lardass!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I've done track days for over a decade, so at this point, I'm just waiting for Jack Rousch, Red Bull, Andretti, and/or Ganassi to call me.
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                            I've done track days for over a decade, so at this point, I'm just waiting for Jack Rousch, Red Bull, Andretti, and/or Ganassi to call me.
                            I want a ride in your car. I LOVE those cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              I want a ride in your car. I LOVE those cars.
                              Anytime. Driver's Edge allows passengers, Apex doesn't yet, but I'm working on them to let me take passengers. I asked to take a passenger at the last event and one of the Apex guys said no and said something about insurance requirements, blah, blah, but then another Apex guy came up 20 minutes later when I was on grid and asked me to take a friend of his as a passenger. I told him the other Apex guy said I couldn't take a passenger and this Apex guy said he didn't give a shit and let me take his friend. haha.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                                Anytime. Driver's Edge allows passengers, Apex doesn't yet, but I'm working on them to let me take passengers. I asked to take a passenger at the last event and one of the Apex guys said no and said something about insurance requirements, blah, blah, but then another Apex guy came up 20 minutes later when I was on grid and asked me to take a friend of his as a passenger. I told him the other Apex guy said I couldn't take a passenger and this Apex guy said he didn't give a shit and let me take his friend. haha.
                                I still interested in a street freeway drive. If I do get one it'll never see the type of tracks your's does... And probably only a drag track once a year to keep it broke in for the street.

Comment

Working...
                                X