X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikec
    replied
    Originally posted by vadertt View Post

Re-read and in your situation it wouldn't be bad as you'd be holding on to everything until full payment is received. Just make sure you give him a maturity date that states all payments are non refundable and get it in writing/notorized and shit!!!!

word!

This.

Leave a comment:

• VaderTT
    replied
    Originally posted by MattB View Post
    That's cool man, I just hate seeing people get screwed. With that guy, just let a few more years go by, then molitov cocktail his shop some night. You cost me $600 and a bunch of my time, I'm going to cost you $60,000.
    Lol, since he's a dead beat. I'm sure the shop will be gone by then. In the time I've known him, he's gone through 2 shops and 4 phone #s. It would be nice to figure out how to cancel his insurance and then do that...........to his home, shop and car! It would be nice to make sure he nevert does this to anyone else.

professional debtor!

Leave a comment:

• MattB
    replied
    I ended up getting most of it, some new gloves and a new arai corsair.

I ended up losing around $600 and I don't feel like trying to get it back after all the heartache I went through. I'd probably be out more than that if we went to court, next redneck GTG I'll tell you the whole story.

Here's his info.

Here's the for sale add.

http://www.dfwstangs.net/classifieds...product=126969
    That's cool man, I just hate seeing people get screwed. With that guy, just let a few more years go by, then molitov cocktail his shop some night. You cost me $600 and a bunch of my time, I'm going to cost you $60,000.

Leave a comment:

• VaderTT
    replied
    I just figured I'd post it all to save someone else from this bastard. Hopefully Bob will chime in on what a rat fink bastard/career criminal this guy is.

Here are thre addresses of his old shops and his website is down as of a few weeks ago.
    He's a tucker rocky dealer btw.

610 N BRYAN BELT LINE RD
    MESQUITE TX 75149-2550

832 S BRYAN BELT LINE RD
    MESQUITE TX 75149-5037

Relatives For: MICHAEL BRINDAMOUR 020-68-xxxx
    AMANDA B DAUGHERTY 020-68-xxxx 409 SOFT SHADOW LN 386-668-1342 - DEBARY FL 32713-2343 BRINDAMOUR THOMAS
    THOMAS M BRINDAMOUR 035-38-xxxx 409 SOFT SHADOW LN 386-668-1342 DOB: 02/xx/1954 (57) DEBARY FL 32713-2343 BRINDAMOUR THOMAS
    DEBRA A BRINDAMOUR 035-38-xxxx 409 SOFT SHADOW LN 386-668-1342 - DOB: 07/xx/1955 (56) DEBARY FL 32713-2343

Here's his partner also

MICAH P SMITH 645-12-xxxx 2830 GUTHRIE RD APT 314
    DOB: 01/xx/1984 (28) GARLAND TX 75043-6163

Leave a comment:

• VaderTT
    replied
    I ended up getting most of it, some new gloves and a new arai corsair.

I ended up losing around $600 and I don't feel like trying to get it back after all the heartache I went through. I'd probably be out more than that if we went to court, next redneck GTG I'll tell you the whole story.

Here's his info.

SIkautosports .COm (sikautosports)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Here's the for sale add.

Leave a comment:

• MattB
    replied
    I'd have to look up his name, he owned sik autosports, name is Mike Brindamour and he fucked stunter bob the exact same way (I didn't find this out until it was too late). I posted about it a little, prob last year or so.
    Post up his number! People tat fuck others out of money need to get phone calls at all hours of the night IMO. How much did he screw you our of, what were the details?

Leave a comment:

• VaderTT
    replied
    Originally posted by MattB View Post
    What board member? Did you ever post about this?
    I'd have to look up his name, he owned sik autosports, name is Mike Brindamour and he fucked stunter bob the exact same way (I didn't find this out until it was too late). I posted about it a little, prob last year or so.

Leave a comment:

• MattB
    replied
    Worst idea ever, I would never owner finance a vehicle to anyone again.
    Did it with a board member, for my aprilia and got fucked bad!!!!!

Still want to kick that guys ass, but it's not worth it.
    What board member? Did you ever post about this?

Leave a comment:

• VaderTT
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    whew.... did i miss anything? i was ridin' whoolies on my free aprilia!

god bless.
    Lulz

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    I guess I am the minority on this one. If you are keeping possession of everything, car, keys, title, etc then I don't see the problem. I would make a contract, if you are late you have X amount of days to pay or I keep the down payment/deposit, and the car.

It depends how bad you need the money, who it is, etc. Now, if you are asking should you accept payments while they take your shit, then absolutely not.
    Agreed, see my post above!

Leave a comment:

• 347Mike
    replied
    I guess I am the minority on this one. If you are keeping possession of everything, car, keys, title, etc then I don't see the problem. I would make a contract, if you are late you have X amount of days to pay or I keep the down payment/deposit, and the car.

It depends how bad you need the money, who it is, etc. Now, if you are asking should you accept payments while they take your shit, then absolutely not.

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    Originally posted by elvis View Post
    whew.... Did i miss anything? I was ridin' whoolies on my free aprilia!

God bless.
    LMAO!!!! Fuckin' Paul...

Leave a comment:

• ELVIS
    replied
    whew.... did i miss anything? i was ridin' whoolies on my free aprilia!

god bless.

Leave a comment:

• VaderTT
    replied
    Worst idea ever, I would never owner finance a vehicle to anyone again.
    Did it with a board member, for my aprilia and got fucked bad!!!!!

Still want to kick that guys ass, but it's not worth it.

---edit----

Re-read and in your situation it wouldn't be bad as you'd be holding on to everything until full payment is recieved. Just make sure you give him a maturity date that states all payments are non refundable and get it in writing/notorized and shit!!!!

word!

Leave a comment:

• onemeangixxer7502
    replied
    tell him yes sure you take payments "one"

Leave a comment:

• stang2be
    replied
    Sounds good. No payment plans then here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X