Mother trucking VD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother trucking VD

Okay, week 3 of the VA's "Myheath e-vet" not allowing me to refill my prescriptions. DAmmit. I'm working on staying away from here as much as possible because it gets me riled up but damn I love this site.

Sorry, had to rant. Running low on my calm meds and burning through them like Obama through tax dollars. Also means no sleep meds so this should get interesting in a few days.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

jk, your pcp can't call in a favor?

Comment

I keep forgetting that I can't access it (TBI) so I check every day, get pissed off and write a note to call the next day then misplace the note.

Comment

Yea I havnt got my GI bill yet month either. Fuck. Even though its only $400 (more than $1k short) thanks to our piece of shit potus Veterans cuts.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Thats pretty shitty, the well being over our country has been carried by men in the military. Yet they get shit on constantly, senators get a raise. Soldier gets a cut ......

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Yea I havnt got my GI bill yet month either. Fuck. Even though its only $400 (more than $1k short) thanks to our piece of shit potus Veterans cuts.
            I had to inform my little brother who's serving now and pulling the Montgomery GI bill (they talked him out of the Post 9/11 one) that he wasn't getting paid for January until maybe February. They had him convinced he'd have his money in 2 weeks. I said "Yeah, think 2 months and be ready to fight them over it because it'll be short."

He found out I am wise to this a few days ago when they told him they're still 'processing his claim.'

Comment

WTF that sucks ass

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                Thats pretty shitty, the well being over our country has been carried by men in the military. Yet they get shit on constantly, senators get a raise. Soldier gets a cut ......
                Oh, our tricare went up and is going up every year, so is our copay on prescriptions, copay on doctor's visits...

And, I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon on the 17th to look at fixing my nose where the bullet broke it and the Army said "Oh, it adds character, dont' worry about it."

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Oh, our tricare went up and is going up every year, so is our copay on prescriptions, copay on doctor's visits...

And, I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon on the 17th to look at fixing my nose where the bullet broke it and the Army said "Oh, it adds character, dont' worry about it."
                  Also on the opposite end tri cares reimbursement to the DR also blows. Theyre fucking our servicemen pretty good. That's some total bs. I mean the people in politics are making $$ hand over fist

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                    I called December 31 to verify I was still enrolled and haven't got my check yet either. So I called again and re-verified about a week ago and still haven't seen shit. I had no clue about any cuts until I read your post. Good thing me and my wife had some money set back but we're burning through it pretty quick. Fuck my blood pressure is up now.
                    110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

Jake, do what I do. Call the VA and ask for a manager and scream. I have the 3 star of the Army's info, the network director for Lancaster VA, MG Wong, head of BAMC, Jeff Milligan Director at the Lancaster VA all ready to go. Need anyone Jake?

Comment

Jake, do what I do. Call the VA and ask for a manager and scream. I have the 3 star of the Army's info, the network director for Lancaster VA, MG Wong, head of BAMC, Jeff Milligan Director at the Lancaster VA all ready to go. Need anyone Jake?
                        I'll try calling the GI Bill helpline tomorrow and see how that goes. I'm still on the Montgomery but this is my last semester of it. I can guarantee the fuckin politicians are getting paid. Thanks for the help and I might be getting those numbers from you soon

Comment

Tell me about it, the VA told me I would get half BAH for the month of Dec and Jan because of class only being two weeks in both months. How the fuck is $573 half of $1563? Thanks VA, you guys hooked it up on the two month I really needed money.

It's sad the way they treat us. I know I have PTSD and a hurt knee and major hearing loss but they only rated me at 20% from the two surgeries I got?? I'm like WTF? I'm still in the process of fighting that rating. Plus I've got to be "strapped" every time I go to the VA hospital because of the location and all the brothers standing outside asking for money "claiming" they're an injured vet. Sorry pieces of shit, the VA and the homies that surround the hospital.

Comment

I burned up half my program using the GI bill and then they told me about the 9/11 one. Pays better, faster and more efficiently. Well that's burned out and now looking at Hazlewood act

Comment

I burned up half my program using the GI bill and then they told me about the 9/11 one. Pays better, faster and more efficiently. Well that's burned out and now looking at Hazlewood act
                              I'm going to end up using all 36 months of my MGIB then transferring to the Post 9/11 for my last 2 semesters. I'll be using the "rule of 48" or something where it allows me 48 months of benefits.

Comment

Working...
                              X