No announcement yet.

Who's #1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats all I drink now, unless they have Guiness on draft.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Don't get me wrong, I don't DISLIKE either Yuegling or I&O. I just don't see why anyone would freak out over them. They are average at best. There are several items I'd take either over, but there are several items I would RATHER have than both of them.
      I'm just not so big on beer anymore. I have never been able to stand Miller or Coors products. Getting to where I can't stomach bud and bud light either. I don't like dark beers either. So if I drink a beer, it's Mexican beer, or Yuengling when available. I'd rather have Yuengling over Mexican beer though. I like hefe too, but it's too heavy to drink all the time.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yeah, beer has been on the back burner for me for awhile also. I like darks, ales, stouts, etc. Can't even touch that low end garbage like Bud or Miller.

Comment

Keystone

Comment

It's my Shiner Bock of this area for me. I'm not a beer expert, I just like what I like and frankly I like Shiner, Yuengling and -whatever- light beer after being in the heat all day or something.

We drive right by the brewery in PA on the way to hunting, nice old building...etc...etc. After being in the woods, get about 6 or so of those down, start on the whiskey - life is good.

You drink more than 6 Yuengling - beer shits are forthcoming! Think anything you got from Shiner x2. I drank it heavily one night when hunting and about blew up the camp shitter.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Even anikin skywalker kills some yeunglings from time to time.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  Keystone
                  True actually, along with Keystone Light.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Even anikin skywalker kills some yeunglings from time to time.
                    Padawans.

Comment

Working...
                    X