Car Rental Hook Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Rental Hook Up?

Mine will be in the shop for a couple of days next week and am looking for a rental for 2 days. $70/day for a fucking Fusion sounds a bit steep.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

I know someone who rents vans......

Comment

That's why I buy from Skip. Mines been in and out a few times, he always gives me a truck, or a Fusion the last 2 times. Always new models too, with like 20 miles on them!

Comment

Comment

Where are you trying to rent a car? I just tried enterprise online and they wanted $36.88/day for a Fusion.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
            Where are you trying to rent a car? I just tried enterprise online and they wanted $36.88/day for a Fusion.
            Avis and Budget since they're the closest. I tried enterprise and they're adding in $40 in taxes?!

Nevermind, they just charge a shitload by the hour.

Comment

Give me a $500 deposit and fill up the tank when you are done and you can borrow my awesome Ranger.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I've got enough points to give away a few days of a rental, but I don't know you and methinks you'd fuck it up. And I like my points more than I like your online persona.

Best of luck in your endeavors, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  Mine will be in the shop for a couple of days next week and am looking for a rental for 2 days. $70/day for a fucking Fusion sounds a bit steep.
                  carrentals.com
                  rentalcars.com

Comment

also search the DFW Airport location. I usually get the cheapest rates there. If you do rent there, park in the extended parking lot SOUTH in the southern most row. Hop the back fence, walk across the field to the rental car agency and get your car. Ive found that even including the parking fee it is cheaper than most stand alone locations in the DFW metroplex.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                      also search the DFW Airport location. I usually get the cheapest rates there. If you do rent there, park in the extended parking lot SOUTH in the southern most row. Hop the back fence, walk across the field to the rental car agency and get your car. Ive found that even including the parking fee it is cheaper than most stand alone locations in the DFW metroplex.
                      Do not do this. You will have to pay airport taxes (which are like $10/day) if you rent a car from an airport location.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        I've got enough points to give away a few days of a rental, but I don't know you and methinks you'd fuck it up. And I like my points more than I like your online persona.

Best of luck in your endeavors, sir.
                        Well then suck my dick bitch. How's that for persona

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                          That carrentals.com site only allowed you to select airport locations. I'm checking the other one now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                            Do not do this. You will have to pay airport taxes (which are like $10/day) if you rent a car from an airport location.
                            Uh, wrong. Many times even with that factored into the rate it IS cheaper than stand alones. Ive rented a car for $8/day at the DFW airport that was cheaper still than any stand alone. it came out to $27/day.

Comment

Originally posted by smkr View Post
                              uh, wrong. Many times even with that factored into the rate it is cheaper than stand alones. Ive rented a car for $8/day at the dfw airport that was cheaper still than any stand alone.
                              ymmv....

Comment

Working...
                              X