• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Joe Paterno

2 National Championships
    409 wins in 46 seasons

Big shoes to fill.

My vote is for Matthew McConaughey since he brought back Marshall's football program.
    Alraaaaaaght alraaaaaaght alraaaaaaaaght!

Comment

Comment

Big shoes to fill??

I doubt that

Comment

RIP to an icon in the football world

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            Big shoes to fill??

I doubt that
            Yes, who or what is there to compare him to in College football? He was the face of Penn State. His graduation rates, altruism, community impact, etc..is part of that legacy. 46 years of this degree of achievement trumps his indirect involvement in the Sandusky scandal IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              Yes, who or what is there to compare him to in College football? He was the face of Penn State. His graduation rates, altruism, community impact, etc..is part of that legacy. 46 years of this degree of achievement trumps his indirect involvement in the Sandusky scandal IMO.

Guess you were not one of the young boys getting booty popped in the shower IMO
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

The "sandusky thing" trumps it all...He was a WEAK person for not doing the right thing...F him...Hope all the victims piss on his grave.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  The "sandusky thing" trumps it all...He was a WEAK person for not doing the right thing...F him...Hope all the victims piss on his grave.
                  Nooo but you dont understand! He won alot of football games!
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                    Nooo but you dont understand! He won alot of football games!
                    I understand completely...Society gives a huge pass to "athletes" and "famous people".... hardly anyone pays attention to the important shit, hence why we have Obama in the WHITE house....Too many tards in this world

Comment

I understand completely...Society gives a huge pass to "athletes" and "famous people".... hardly anyone pays attention to the important shit, hence why we have Obama in the WHITE house....Too many tards in this world
                      You must not have the sarcasm font on your computer....

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        You must not have the sarcasm font on your computer....
                        I got his sarcasm...That's what I like about this place,most of you "get it"...Was just a little venting on my part, sorry...We're headed for disaster if this retard gets re-elected, I am worried.

Comment

I got his sarcasm...That's what I like about this place,most of you "get it"...Was just a little venting on my part, sorry...We're headed for disaster if this retard gets re-elected, I am worried.
                          Good thing there's less than a year to go until the end of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                            Indirectly? Paterno might have well been hold the young lad's hands and coaching "You may want to go to that happy place in 3....2....1...."

Comment

You mean the same victims that after being molested by Sandusky kept silent for fear of intimidation tactics or recrimination? Didn't immediately contact any and all proper authorities after being accosted? And then down the road some witness musters up enough courage to whisper in Joe's ear. Nah, I wouldn't expect the pissing on Joe's grave thing would come to fruition. That would require pride, anger, resentment, fortitude, natural instinct to fight back, etc...Ya know, all those qualities that these poor victims lacked.

Comment

Working...
                              X