• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of you guys lose your car?

Car Crashes into Dallas Antique Shop
    Richard Hecht Antiques Now Boarded Up
    Published : Monday, 23 Jan 2012, 6:28 AM CST

By Alice Wolke | MYFOXDFW.COM

DALLAS - An Oak Lawn antique store became an instant drive-through overnight when a driver lost control and smashed right through the front window.

Witnesses called 911 when they saw a black Ford Mustang crash into Richard Hecht Antiques at 2520 Oak Lawn Ave near Routh St. about 2:40 a.m. Monday morning.

They say the driver hit one of the multi-paned front windows, then backed out of the building and drove off.

Police later found the damaged Mustang parked a few blocks away on Welborn Street, but the driver was long gone.

The car has been impounded, and police have some questions for whoever comes to pick it up.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Car...#ixzz1kIBHTo4i

some fag driving in oak lawn in a 05-10 black mustang with chrome turq thrust wheels hopped 2 curbs and took out an anitique store then backed up and drove off. anybody the owner of suxh car with a bad headache this morning? lol

Comment

You were beary close to posting this first!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

See my other post it waz me, I was drunk as hell. I reported it stolen to cover my ass

Comment

Working...
        X