No announcement yet.

Fort Worth bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cabaret north, the only place i risk going to drink outside of the house anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      Whatever man. I went the day of the last LaGrave swap meet. It got rained out. We wear soaking wet, and enjoyed their $2 Bud lights. There were 2 blonds about 23-25. Very Very attractive young woman. Dosnt bug me one bit if you never go there again, more for me! They had their a-team out on Saturday afternoon
      It's hit or miss depending on the time and day. Friday's during lunch is always a hit with the 1 pound pork chops and all the wait staff. Cheap and cold beer, decent bbq and usually a few hot waitresses. Their ribs are actually really good, as good as Angelo's in my opinion.

Comment

I've noticed that west 7th street has a good amount of bars, mainly irish pubs. Then there's also The Grotto, which has live music.

Your best bet is to stop somewhere and pick up a Fort Worth Weekly paper, which is filled with ads from all the FW bars and usually shows what's happening on the weekend.

or go here:
        Fort Worth Weekly is your source of information for news, music, movies, restaurants, reviews, and events in Fort Worth, Texas.
        HD Parts
        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Pour house. Have Laura take care of you in the bar.

Comment

If you want to stay on 7th then I'd hit up Pour House, Boomers, 7th Haven or Pougue Mahones. If you want to go downtown and are on a budget, I'd recommend Fat Daddy's. They have an awesome setup, live music and cheap drinks. Flying Saucer is overpriced IMO if you aren't an extreme beer connoisseur. If you want to be asses to elbows and still have fun, then head over to Library. If it's a club you want, I'd suggest Vice or Bar 9. That's my .02

Comment

I hate to be the douchebag here, but Pete's is a good time with a big group of people assuming you get there early enough to get a table. I can only handle Pete's once a year or so, but for a office party after party it might be a good time.

Comment

If you can move it south a couple miles, The Usual on Magnolia is bad ass.

Non-smoking (with a decent porch area), you can actually have a conversation without being sardined in with a bunch of douche bags, and they mix amazing cocktails.

If you do it there, tell Brad (the owner) that Blake sent you.

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                  The Library gets packed as shit and last time I went it had kind of an "ethnic" feel to it.

A dance-off actually happened in the back corner of the place. No joke.
                  was this last weekend? i saw that shit!
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                    There's some fun bars down on 7th. Dirty Crowe and pog mahones.
                    hahah love your sig! pour house is pretty cool!
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by cde21 View Post
                      If you want to stay on 7th then I'd hit up Pour House, Boomers, 7th Haven or Pougue Mahones. If you want to go downtown and are on a budget, I'd recommend Fat Daddy's. They have an awesome setup, live music and cheap drinks. Flying Saucer is overpriced IMO if you aren't an extreme beer connoisseur. If you want to be asses to elbows and still have fun, then head over to Library. If it's a club you want, I'd suggest Vice or Bar 9. That's my .02
                      Fat Daddy's is decent. Grab a drink at each bartender and choose which one is better. I had a bartender who was HORRIBLE. 3 shots and 2 mixed drinks ran about $30 without tip.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Nothing on that link is clickable, just the same info you gave...Well actually less, more so a theme of the place..

Comment

U
                          Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Flying Saucer, obv.
                          THIS

Head upstairs and you'll find a "second" bar that is usually not overly crowded but has great atmosphere.

"Ye Old Bull and Bush" on Montgomery is my favorite though. They serve their Guiness proper.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            If you can move it south a couple miles, The Usual on Magnolia is bad ass.

Non-smoking (with a decent porch area), you can actually have a conversation without being sardined in with a bunch of douche bags, and they mix amazing cocktails.

If you do it there, tell Brad (the owner) that Blake sent you.
                            Nice place and yeah, virtually no douchebags.

Comment

Capitol bar is good. Or chimy's. They are off 7th st.
                              2004 Cobra
                              www.boostedgt.com
                              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Working...
                              X