iPhone 3Gs repiar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 3Gs repiar?

Has anyone used www.rescuecellphone.com to replace a screen on a 3Gs?

My son broke his phone tonight and the service from RescueCellPhone for $44.95 looks a hell of a lot better than filing a claim and getting charged $199 for my deductible.

TIA

Anyone know of a reputable place that will fix my iPhone? I'm in Frisco and the shop here off of Preston Rd told me they could not figure out the problem. I was told by a not so professional shop in Addison that I need a new chip that deals with background noise. What place would you guys suggest? Thanks, -A

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Has anyone used www.rescuecellphone.com to replace a screen on a 3Gs?

My son broke his phone tonight and the service from RescueCellPhone for $44.95 looks a hell of a lot better than filing a claim and getting charged $199 for my deductible.

TIA
      If your brave you could do it yourself. Replacement screens are all over Ebay and most of them even come with the tools necessary to do it. I changed my shattered screen out for about 25 bucks INCLUDING shipping.

Comment

i know it's on the other side of town for you, but there is a place in mesquite that will replace the screen and put a screen protector on your new glass while you wait for $25

look on craigslist in the cell phone area and you should see tons of people that fix phones for cheap

Comment

get an otter box! my phone would have been dead a long time ago without it

Comment

I've got a buddy that does em for $20. He is really good too.

Jfaccessories.info is his website
            2012 GT500

Comment

I just replaced a screen on an HTC evo it cost $15 dollars on amazon they have youtube videos how to videos you can watch and reffer to as you do it.
              sigpic

Comment

I've replaced the battery on my 3GS. Step 1 of 20 or so is to remove the screen -- it's too simple to pay anybody to do it.
                2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

^this

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                    get an otter box! my phone would have been dead a long time ago without it
                    Truth!
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

i cracked the back of a 3gs iphone in a otter box case.

Comment

Specialties: iPhone and iPad Screen Repair 1. Certified Tech 2. 90 Day Warranty 3. Same Day Service: Most Repair take 15-30 Mins Established in 2008. Our Company started in 2008 in the infamous Gold Coast Neighborhood of Chicago. We were able to attract and maintain a great customer base due to our philosophy. With our customer base strong and healthy in Chicago. We opened our Dallas branch in 2011. We are excited to serve Dallas now! Our philosophy: We take great pride in providing quality products and services and outstanding customer service. Many companies make this claim. Here is how we achieve it: 1.Experience. We've repaired 1000's of iPhones and we're good at it. 2.We stock all parts. This allows us to service almost all requests within 30 minutes while you wait. 3.We buy in bulk. This means we get a good price and can pass that savings on to you. 4.We guarantee our work and products. We offer a 90 day warranty on all our repair services. This includes the parts as well as the workmanship. iPhone Screen repairs. Cracked iPhone? Need Unlock/Jailbreak? Call Us TODAY. Certified TECHS Wait

That guy is the shit. Works fast and not bad pricing. used him several times.
                        2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                          i cracked the back of a 3gs iphone in a otter box case.
                          What the hell were you doing?

Comment

Anyone know of a reputable place that will fix my iPhone? I'm in Frisco and the shop here off of Preston Rd told me they could not figure out the problem. I was told by a not so professional shop in Addison that I need a new chip that deals with background noise. What place would you guys suggest? Thanks, -A

I used Antares.

He was very courteous, and my son dropped the phone off to him on his way to hockey practice.

Antares even gave my son a loaner phone to use while the damaged phone was fixed.

My son picked it up on the way home from practice and it was $30 plus tax.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...43&postcount=3

I used Antares.

He was very courteous, and my son dropped the phone off to him on his way to hockey practice.

Antares even gave my son a loaner phone to use while the damaged phone was fixed.

My son picked it up on the way home from practice and it was $30 plus tax.
                              boom another good deal from my bud! hahah keep it up maybe he will swap my 32 for a white one lol

Antares said he might join up on here.

Comment

Working...
                              X