Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, i have had an interesting year.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, i have had an interesting year.....

for awhile, i felt like keeping my life and problems as a secret, but decided just maybe my crazyness will help others. In the last year, i have been to two mental hospitals and survived an attempted suicide. Its kinda funny actually, you would think killing yourself was easy but it is far harder than you think. Now, with the mental state I am in, suicide seems "crazy" but it is just a way out for a desperate hopeless person. life is funny that way. I have seen friends that i thought were good friends, leave my side. and guys that i thought were just buddies, become friends for life. the world is a seriously interesting place. and i tell you, those guys that you think are "crazy" in a mental hospital are some of the most sane people you have ever met.....but dont take it from me, because i am certified two times over...
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

crazy asshole.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      crazy asshole.
      im not an asshole!
      Last edited by Jester; 01-30-2012, 01:30 AM.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Damn man...

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
          Damn man...
          been a wild ride. Met some very interesting people.
          Semper Fi

Comment

stay positive

also, don't look a pitbull in the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
              stay positive

also, don't look a pitbull in the eyes.
              i could never look a pitbull in the eyes for they can see my soul and it might frighten them to do God knows what.:bBishope: they taste like chicken
              Semper Fi

Comment

well shit thats crazy! health insurance covers mental hospitals?

Comment

Instead of watching the movie, go read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey. Possibly the greatest American novel ever written. Spenser will agree.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Instead of watching the movie, go read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey. Possibly the greatest American novel ever written. Spenser will agree.
                    Truth...well mostly I'm still undecided if I like it better than catch 22.
                    Glad you're doing better dude, life ain't been as interesting without the pirate here in dfw.

Comment

Comment

It wasn't a secret things weren't looking so well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                          It wasn't a secret things weren't looking so well for you.

wow. every single thread is a desperate cry for help.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                            wow. every single thread is a desperate cry for help.
                            put on your flame jacket... this guy is allowed to talk about commiting suicide with getting jumped on.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                              put on your flame jacket... this guy is allowed to talk about commiting suicide with getting jumped on.
                              oh hey everybody, look who needs attention today!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X