I just got some really bad news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got some really bad news...

My second cousin just killed himself today. I don't know how he did it or why. I was really close to him growing up until my family stopped taking summer trips to Ohio to visit. He was my idol and we were really close. When I grew up I wanted to be just like him. I can't believe he's gone, and in such a senseless manner. He was always the happiest, nicest, most considerate guy. Nothing makes sense anymore. Please send your prayers to my great great aunt and her family.

I lost my best friend the same way. It's not going to be an easy road ahead, but give it time and you'll be able to start to accept it. It took me a very long time to get over it, at least a year or longer. One of the best things you can do is surround yourself with people you love and reminisce about the good times you had.

Comment

Dam

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. I've been there before and it's painful.

Comment

it's tough when you never know why...

my little brother died of a heroin overdose. I consider that a form of suicide.

I don't judge him, I just wish I could understand why
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

When I was in the military I had more friends than I wanted take themselves out of this world. It's hard because you always want to know why. It's such a selfish act.

Comment

Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
              When I was in the military I had more friends than I wanted take themselves out of this world. It's hard because you always want to know why. It's such a selfish act.
              it's selfish, but many times the people who do it feel that they're making things easier on everybody else...

they're NOT, but often times they're not doing it from a selfish point of view
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Sorry to hear bro.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Damn man, sorry to here. I know how it feels to loose someone very close.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Our thoughts go out to you and your family.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Man I'm so sorry to hear that. My cousin Joe..who I had always been very close to growing up was diagnosed with Manic Depression when he was about 15 (we were the same age) and started pulling away from family and getting in trouble more and more. I tried to keep up with him but he didn't seem like the same person anymore as more time went by. I was the first one that got the call and then I had to notify his mother who was home alone. He was found in a field in Houston with a hose running to the exhaust of his 71 Chevy truck at 18 yrs young...I was floored. So many questions that will never be answered. That is the hardest funeral I have ever attended.

Comment

You need any help ratt give me a holler. My best friend shot himself 4 years ago. I am still pissed at his selfish act. And I still have nightmares. It gets easier. Don't let it eat u up. Prayers go out to you and your fam.

Comment

Sucks to hear man.

Comment

I've bad several friends take the eternal dirt nap at their own hand. It is frustrating, angering and confusing to those left behind.

Comment

sorry to hear bro. you and your fam are in my prayers.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X