No announcement yet.

Adios Blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let me get this straight..."Hey Wesley Snipes owes us a bunch of money in taxes...how 'bout we stick him in prison and use other peoples taxes to pay for his next 3 years of life."
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Actor Wesley Snipes has been released from a federal prison where he was serving a three-year sentence after being convicted on tax charges in February 2010.

(CNN) -- Actor Wesley Snipes has been released from a federal prison where he was serving a three-year sentence after being convicted on tax charges in February 2010.

The release to a supervised residential location in New York occurred Tuesday, the Federal Bureau of Prisons told CNN.

Snipes, 50, who starred in the "Blade" action movies and "White Men Can't Jump," had been serving time at a federal prison in Pennsylvania. A jury convicted him of willfully failing to file tax returns for 1999, 2000 and 2001. Snipes was acquitted of felony tax fraud and conspiracy charges.

In June 2011, the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear an appeal of his sentence, which he had argued was too harsh for a misdemeanor conviction.

Comment

I forgot he went to jail in the first place.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Wonder if bubba made him his bitch

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            Wonder if bubba made him his bitch
            This nukka was a VAMP slayer. I'm pretty sure he'd slay a butt raper!!! LOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by denny View Post
              taxes are ok, but not income taxes. I'm glad i'm in a position to avoid it (for the most part). When i get back to a "regular" job, i'm not sure what i'll do. I'd be surprised if i actually just let them tax me like i used to do. We'll see. The more i look into the process, look linto laws and look into our rights, liberties and freedoms; the more i see this as an involuntary servitude. The federal government, working it its designed size and role should be able to get all the funding they need to carry out their duties by just taxing sales, imports, and holding our debtors to their responsibilities.

Our "law makers" have overstepped their responsibilities, overgrown their roles, overspent their obligations and ultimately leading to the overtaxation of the citizens of the usa. We arrest those that don't bow to these demands for (sometimes) more than 50% of what we earn. We gat taxed on the moeny we recieve, taxed on any money we make from investing that money, then taxed when we use that money. Shit, we also get taxed on our money to give money to people without money!

All for the purpose of giving it to a government that will mismanage it, spend more than they receive, and not represent the people they are taking it from.

"we the people" should be renamed "we the pushovers." fuck taking it to court. I can show you a list of failed cases a mile long that has gone to the supreme court alone. Why go to the government to try to get the government to admit that the government is wrong and it is the government that needs to repay and restructure. You're an idiot if you think that will ever fly.

Our only strength is our numbers... The only thing that we don't use. What do you thinkthey would do if half of the tax payers refused to pay?
              qft...

Comment

Working...
              X