Car and Driver Results of ZL1 - GT500 Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car and Driver Results of ZL1 - GT500 Test

Car and Driver has tested both the ZL1 and GT500. While C/D tested with their drivers on the ZL1, SVT only allowed C/D to ride shotgun in the GT500. Here are the results of both tests. Keep in mind that the GT500 had a passenger in the tests, while the ZL1 did not. So the curb weight is pretty close in the testing. No road
    Last edited by Mach1; 02-03-2012, 05:10 PM.
    "Racing is life.....everything else is just waiting" - Steve McQueen

Why do we need multiple threads about this? Is it really breaking news that a lighter car with 70 more hp is faster?

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
      Why do we need multiple threads about this? Is it really breaking news that a lighter car with 70 more hp is faster?
      I told him to post it here since it's breaking news, figured alot of people don't make it to the racing bench.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Geez whats next for that dang car? Next year they gonna put another 200 HP on the GT-500 or something? I thought it was awesome when they made the 05 500 hp.

Comment

I wonder how much an 05 GT 500 would fetch these days? That's got to be as rare as an 02 Cobra.

Comment

Working...
          X