A camaro for $2000 is this possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    I read somewhere that the 93 6 speed tranny was different from the 94-up (not sure the differences)..but when I was looking to do a T56 swap in my 94 T/A I was told to stay away from the 93 6spd tranny (and the 92 Corvette 6spd).
    It's still a T-56, but it does have a few differences. Doesn't have the skip shift feature for one.

Comment

So to sum up... not likely lol. he seems to be hell bent on a manual trans, and he doesn't talk like he thinks he can save up more than 2 thousand. He's been doing this for about 10 years so i can't really help at this point

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        I read somewhere that the 93 6 speed tranny was different from the 94-up (not sure the differences)..but when I was looking to do a T56 swap in my 94 T/A I was told to stay away from the 93 6spd tranny (and the 92 Corvette 6spd).
        Gear ratios are slightly different. Taller 1st gear which made for great launching at the track, yet IIRC they are not as durable as the later Borg Warner T56's.
        2g's is about the going rate for the average high mileage/well worn in/paint not in best shape 4th gen f-body.
        tell your friend to look around at www.carmaroz28.com and www.ls1tech.com

Comment

Working...
        X