Anyone seen a bobcat/housecat hybrid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
    Was it one of these? I tried to get one when I lived in Arizona but that was a lot of money I didn't have at the time.

Where can I get one of these

posted by a trick 3d evo
    Trick3d EVO

Comment

Originally posted by Relinquished View Post
      Where can I get one of these

posted by a trick 3d evo
      I'm not sure but they would be a handful. They're very active and need a lot of attention. It isn't recommended to have other small pets or young children as they would be considered prey.

apologies for possible thread ninja**
      Last edited by f0ur sixer; 02-04-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyron Shulaces View Post
        riiiight...thats a house cat dude.
        On what grounds do you base that on? I took him in to the vet, vet pulled him out and went "Oh, he is part bobcat". I personally don't care one way or the other, just going off from what a vet said. He was built completely different than any other cat I have ever had, was a better hunter than any other cat I have ever had, he didn't cover up his shit like every other cat I have ever had, etc. Another weird thing is that his mother abandoned him and him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          I owned one. Vet confirmed that he was half bobcat. Sweetest cat that ever lived, had to put him down due to squamous cell carcinoma on his tongue.

need to see other pics but just looks like a large tabby to me.....

Comment

Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
            I'm not sure but they would be a handful. They're very active and need a lot of attention. It isn't recommended to have other small pets or young children as they would be considered prey.

apologies for possible thread ninja**
            that cat looks like it could take a pit bull.

Comment

Working...
            X