Who doesn't wear a watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who doesn't wear a watch?

How many of you don't wear a watch? I have always wore one and never really thought anything of it. I just thought it always looked more professional for work, and it always comes in handy when getting through the day instead of pulling out my phone.

I don't wear anything else, but I always have a watch.

I don't

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Don't wear one, but I have two Accutrons that each need a battery.

Comment

I don't wear one around the house. But if I leave the house, I always have one on.

Comment

I don't
            what time is it?

Comment

Nope

Comment

not since i was a kid. i got a pager and have worn one maybe 5 times since then

Comment

Nope I use a cell phone for time telling
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

can't stand having one on my wrist. once I got my first pager, there was no need for one anymore
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

sometimes i do, but none of my watches have batteries...if i had to deal with that, i'd probably never wear one.

Comment

If I were going to wear one, it would have to be one with hands rather than a digital display.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          I don't wear one around the house. But if I leave the house, I always have one on.
                          This is me. I always have one on when I leave. If it is to work or somewhere nice, it's my nice watch. If it is just to mess around town, I go with a digital watch.

When my grandfather died, the only thing I really wanted was his old 50's bulova watch. It's not worth much, but I thought it was one of the more finer things he had.
                          Last edited by mstng86; 02-06-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I used to but got tired of them.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I have about 20 watches i choose from. Usually I'll wear the same one for a month or two at at time before I switch. If I go somewhere nice, I'll wear one of the nicer ones, but for day to day stuff it's one of my Invictas.

Comment

Working...
                              X