Batting Cages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batting Cages

So with softball season about to start I have to get back in my groove. I usually go to Adventure Landing in Plano, but what else is close by Allen? Yes I know about D-Bat...
    Wanna see my care face???

Jackson?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I don't like how the machines throw slow pitch. I bought a bucket of balls and get my buddies together a couple times a week to hit. Usually we bring beer and make an evening out of it.

This way we get fielding practice too.
      Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
      http://www.titantowing.net
      -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
        I don't like how the machines throw slow pitch. I bought a bucket of balls and get my buddies together a couple times a week to hit. Usually we bring beer and make an evening out of it.

This way we get fielding practice too.
        Yeah, that sounds like fun, unfortunately most of the guys I play with are busy with other things. I actually need to find a mens team for this season here in Allen. I currently only have a spot on 2 co-ed teams...yes gay I know.
        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Top Golf in Allen may have cages.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Good thread! We were talking about this at work today because we have a team out of there.
            sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
              Yeah, that sounds like fun, unfortunately most of the guys I play with are busy with other things. I actually need to find a mens team for this season here in Allen. I currently only have a spot on 2 co-ed teams...yes gay I know.
              I won't play on any more co-ed teams, although I will sub in a pinch if needed. The coed stuff just isn't competitive enough for my liking. I know there are some good teams out there, but I haven't played for one...
              Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
              http://www.titantowing.net
              -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

You can't really prepare for softball very well at a pitching machine. Most decent softball (not fast pitch girl, but slow pitch overaged male) pitchers pitch high and hope that it drops around the catchers mitt. My suggestion is to find a few peeps, go to an unused practice field and go nuts.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

D-bat
                  D-EEZ NUtz
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

My Batters Box in Prosper

Comment

Working...
                    X