repticon?? reptile convention in ennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• repticon?? reptile convention in ennis

anyone ever been, or going to this. prolly gonna take Jr out there saturday morning since baseball, soccer, and basketball are on a break. wondering if this might be slightly educational, or if its lame.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Just remember, nobody there wants to see your trouser snake.

Comment

I am willing to bet the people at that convention will be far weirder and socially deviant than the worst of the trekkies.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Repticon?? I thought it was a new decepticon.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          I am willing to bet the people at that convention will be far weirder and socially deviant than the worst of the trekkies.

In!

Comment

so you are saying Jr and will blend right in!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think you are underestimating trekkies.

Elvis, when you are done getting your kid fixated on having reptiles, I have a whole setup with 2 turtles waiting on him. Just $250!!

Comment

Did you get this idea after watching the snake fuck in the nsfw forum?

Comment

Never been to that one, but I have been to a couple of smaller scale reptile shows. They do them in Arlington every couple of months. Lots of cool animals. Lots of crazy people, but some are cool, too. I wish I could make it. I may need to find a new home soon for my albino Burmese python, and that's a great place to meet folks who care a lot about their snakes. Shit, if you can, grab a few business cards for me if you do go. Thanks!

Comment

wanna see some weirdos? go to a train show. my buddy used to paint freights and we go to look for certain models he painted

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      Never been to that one, but I have been to a couple of smaller scale reptile shows. They do them in Arlington every couple of months. Lots of cool animals. Lots of crazy people, but some are cool, too.
                      I've been to one in Arlington before and it was cool. I took my 2 oldest boys and they had a blast. We ended up getting a horny toad lizard. The people-watching was great too.

Comment

So what you're saying is, it's going to be a slow day on the board.

Comment

Working...
                        X